Chapter 38

I wish I had more time to write and post. I hope all of you like this- it took me a while to write.

Oh and there is an IMPORTANT MESSAGE at the end. Read it when your done!!!!

Comment. Vote. Keep reading.

Love, El

----------------------------------------

"Shut the hell up!" Someone in the living room yelled.

"I'm not talking!" Another yelled.

"Just shut the fuck up!" I groaned and pulled the blanket over my head.

"No more guests." Dylan mumbled from behind me.

"Can you please go tell them to shut up?" I asked as the guys kept screaming.

"I could try, but they'll listen to you." He said.

I groaned and got up. The living room was completely dark as I stumbled out there, pissed might I add.

"Will all of you shut the hell up?! I am trying to sleep and it's seven in the morning." I flipped on the light.

"Actually, Callie. It's six forty- five."

"Luke, I am this close to chopping your fucking head off." I said using my fingers to demonstrate how close I was to hurting him. "I suggest you shut the fuck up. Got it?" I looked around to the other three guys who were up.

"Callie, will you make breakfast?" Josh asked hopeful. I turned to look at him.

"All of you will be lucky if I even talk to you today."

"Never mind." He said and laid back down.

"So if any of you make another sound I will come back out here and chop your dicks off."

"She's not kidding." Scott whispered as I walked off.

"No, I'm not. So shut the hell up!" I yelled over my shoulder. I slammed my door and got into bed.

"It's hot when you're pissed." Dylan said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You want on that list to?" I asked.

"Not at all." He smiled as he kissed my neck.

"Here comes grouchy pants." Luke said. I turned around to Dylan.

"Luke, leave her alone." He said looking at his best friend.

Luke mumbled something and turned back to the TV. I rolled my eyes at him and went into the kitchen. Before I could pull any food out from the fridge to cook, Dylan had stopped me.

"I'll make you something." He said. I went over to the table and sat down after he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the back of the chair.

"Here, Cals." Scott said. I opened my eyes and he was holding a mug out to me. "It's just hot chocolate." I smiled and grabbed it.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He sat down across from me.

"What?" I asked as he kept staring at me. He shrugged. I looked over to Dylan and he was talking to Josh.

"Before I leave can we hang out?" He asked.

"When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow morning."