Chapter 37

Sorry I didn't update last night. I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I just want to thank all of you again! Coming on wattpad and seeing how many reads my story has excited me and blows my mind. I love you all!!

Comment. Vote. Be creative.

Love, El

--------------------------------------------

When I woke up Dylan's arms were still wrapped around me. Everyday started out nicely when this is what I woke up to.

"Time to get up, buttercup." I said and tried to unwrap him from me.

"No."

"Yes." I laughed.

"Five more minutes."

"Five more minutes and you'll be late. Come on."

"No," He said and got up. He rubbed his eyes and walked to the door. "I'll make you breakfast as you take a shower." What a gentleman.

"Breakfast is ready." Dylan said as I was brushing through my hair. He wrapped his arms around me from behind. Then put his head on my shoulder.

"I hate waking up this early." He mumbled. I smiled and kissed his nose. He scrunched his nose up in a cute way and I couldn't help but to peck his lips.

"It's Friday." I smiled.

"Thank god."

"Take a shower." He groaned and kissed my neck. I slapped his butt as he turned to the shower. I walked out and to the kitchen to see Kyle up eating the food that Dylan made.

"Don't worry, he made enough for all of us." Kyle laughed. "He made you a plate. It's on the counter." I grabbed it and sat at the table.

"So we have today to do something." Kyle said a few minutes later.

"No, sorry big brother. I have classes today."

"When do you get out?"

"I don't get home until two thirty or so."

"Then what can we do?"

"We could go out to eat for lunch?"

"Then to a movie tonight?"

"And in between?" I asked.

"I don't know." We laughed together.

I grabbed his plate and placed it in the sink. Before I could turn around Dylan's arms had wrapped around me. I turned and smiled up to him. His hair was wet and he smelled amazing.

"Thank you for breakfast." He smiled and pressed himself against me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Anything for you." He whispered. I looked over to my brother. He stood up, disgusted.

"I'll be in the living room." He grumbled. I looked to Dylan and he was watching me, biting his lip. God, he is so attractive.

"I wish I didn't have to work and you weren't on your period." He whispered. My smile grew and I traced a small circle into the back of his neck.

"Someone is-" Before I could finish he had kissed me and pressed himself more into me. I placed my elbows on his shoulders and put my hands on his head.

"You're so beautiful." He said against my lips.

"Babe," I said a couple seconds later. "You can't be late." He looked to the clock.