Chapter 61

Yeah.... I honestly don't really have much to say.

BUT go check out LetterJae's works!! Trust me when I say they are great! I especially love How To Survive: Dating Your Enemy. But seriously, go check her out!

Comment. Vote. Go!

Love, El

-------------------------------------------

"Good morning, sleepy head." Julia laughed as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah." I grumbled. As I went to sit down in a chair, Dylan pulled me into his lap. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said before softly pecking my lips.

"Morning." I yawned and put my hands over his.

"So what are we going to do today?" Julia asked as she handed me a plate of food.

"Actually," Dylan and Julia looked at me. "My mom and sister are in New York for a fashion show. If you don't mind I was going to meet up with them and let you two catch up. I mean you guys haven't seen each other in a couple months." Julia looked to Dylan.

"If he doesn't mind." I smiled to Julia and looked to my boyfriend.

"They're in town?" I nodded. "You wouldn't mind?" I shook my head. "What-"

"I'll be fine." I laughed and put my hand on his cheek. "I'll be with my mom and sister."

"As long as I can take you to where you're meeting them."

"Is he always like this?" Julia asked.

"It's a big city." Dylan said. She rolled her eyes and took his toast. He then just took mine after sticking his tongue out at her.

"You're sure you'll be fine?" Dylan asked putting his hands on my hips. I laughed and kissed him.

"Lauren and my mom are just in the restaurant." He looked behind me. "You are wasting time with your sister." I pushed his hair back. "Go." He groaned and kissed me.

"Call if you need anything." I nodded. "I love you, beautiful."

"I love you. Have fun." I waved to Julia. "If he keeps checking his phone while you two are doing whatever just take it." She looked to her brother.

"I will. Have fun and tell them I said hi." I nodded and walked off, into the restaurant. Lauren stood up when she saw me giving me a big hug.

"He really said yes? Usually he wants to spend time with you." Lauren said as she was being fitted for her clothes on the runway.

"I know. I was surprised. He needed it though."

"Agreed."

"How's Zac?" I asked. She smiled big and her eyes began to sparkle.

"He's good. Dad, Kyle, and him are building something this weekend." I laughed.

"Zac building?"

"He's pretty good." I nodded.

My phone vibrated, so I pulled it from my back pocket and unlocked it.

From Dylan: Hey, babe

Me: You're supposed to be spending time with your sister

From Dylan: And I am...

Me: Are you two having fun?

From Dylan: I guess. We went 2 a movie, lunch, met her bf, now we r back at her place