12: raw and pure

India

Two weeks later

Love is described as an intense affection for another person based on personal or familial ties, the deep tenderness, affection and concern felt for person with whom one has a relationship. Over the past two weeks this is all I have felt towards Luke. Love. He cares for me so much, anything I throw at him he is willing to help me with. I need to transfer my thoughts into words and tell Luke how much he really means to me.

Luke
Being in love is a very strange thing. My thoughts constantly drift towards India, no matter what I'm doing. I could be talking to Ashton, or playing my guitar or even brushing my teeth and my mind will just start drifting towards her face, her hair, the way she smells, wondering what she will wear and what she will say the next time I see her. It's only been two weeks since we've become a couple and I've already fallen so hard for her already. I am scared if I tell her now she will think I am rushing into things to quickly.

I hear a thud on my balcony outside and I immediately know who it is. I crawl off my bed and make my way over to my door and unlock it. As I open the door, India is standing there looking broken. Tears run down her face as she lets out a sob and I wrap my arms around her and bring her inside. I sit her down on my bed before giving her a sweet kiss on her forehead. She just sits there silently and cries some more.
I know exactly what happened and I know exactly what to do. This isn't the first time she's come over like this. It's been happening for weeks now. Her and her mum have been having so many fights recently and every time India comes over to mine.
I walk into my bathroom and place a plug in and turn the taps on. I place some bubble bath into the water and head back over to India. I pick her hand up and lead her to the bathroom as I continue then to undress her and place her in the bath. I let her sit there as I go and grab some music, her book and some candles.

India
This is why I love him.
Even if I feel at my most vulnerable, I feel so secure and loved. This is what true love is, it is about vulnerability; allowing someone to see that you want and need them in your life and trusting them not to hurt you. I let the warm water consume me as I let a few more tears fall. Luke comes back into the room with candles, my book and his cd player and places it around me. I feel a dip in the water as Luke joins me in the bath. He lays beside me and wraps his arms around me as he holds me close. He lets me lay on him and cry. He doesn't talk and either do I. He knows I need to get all my tears out before I can even think about talking.
The last of my tears fall out and I try and compose myself.
"Thank you" I whisper to him.
"For what kitten?"
"For letting me lay here in your arms, letting me cry and not saying a word. You know exactly what to do and I just want to thank you" I smiled.
"You're welcome kitten" he said leaving a kiss on my forehead.
Something about taking a bath together was so romantic, so pure and so raw. The way our bodies moulded together in the warm water felt so nice. I needed this. I needed Luke.
"Luke, I need you" I expressed
"What do you mean kitten? You have me? I am all yours"
"No I need you more than anyone else on this planet could possibly need you. I need you to take care of me like you do, to put up with me and most of all I need you to love me well because I love you Luke" I confessed.
"You love me?"
"Of course I do Luke" I blushed.
"I love you more than you could ever imagine kitten" He said as he leant down and kissed me.
We laid there again in silence embracing each other.
"So, what happened with your mum?" He asked.
I knew he was going to ask eventually, he always does.
My mum and i had been fighting constantly for the past couple of weeks and I'd always sneak over to Luke's or get him to come over when the fight was over or we had separated to cool down.
"Honestly, it was over nothing. We are both so hot headed and hate each other at the moment that we are fighting over everything and anything and I'm sick of it." I said rolling my eyes.
"It was a pointless argument, really I'm okay. Just exhausted" I smiled, knowing he was worried.
"Do you want to stay here tonight?" Luke suggested.
"That would be perfect" I nodded as Luke stood up and got out of the bath.
"What are you doing?" I questioned as he wrapped a towel around his torso.
"I'll be back I just have to get something"
As Luke left his bathroom I decided to hop out myself. I let the plug out and watched as all the water sunk down into the drain. I pulled my body out of the bath and wrapped a towel around my body as I headed back into Luke's room. I walked to Luke's closet and grabbed the first T shirt of his I found and slung it over my body after putting my underwear back on. Perks of dating someone who was six foot was there shirts were like dresses on someone as a short as me, I could get away with just wearing one of his shirts. As I walked back to his bathroom I heard a thud on his balcony, soon after Luke came back into his room.
"Where'd you go?" I asked.
"I got someone for you" He said as he pulled Toto from behind his back.
"Thought you might need him" He smiled as he kissed the top of my head

"Thank you baby" I said grabbing Toto from his hands snuggling into his fluffy face. 

My eyes locked with the icy blue eyes that belonged to the boy that I have grown to love.  

"I love you so much"

-----------------

a/n
LOOK AT THEM SAYING I LOVE YOU HOW ADORABLE!!!
I hope we enjoyed this new chapter! let me know what u think!

love you all x