11: Views and Promises

India

I held my hand in Luke's as he lead me up the fire exit stairs and onto the roof of the venue. The view from the top of the building was truly beautiful, the city lights glistening all over and the star in the night sky. It was really a sight to see.
Luke and I sat down together on the roof looking out to the city. Luke kissed my forehead as he wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled into his side.
I could feel Luke's gaze on me as I was looking out into the city. I could tell he was thinking about something.
"What's on your mind Lucas?" I questioned
"Huh, what oh nothing" He replied, obviously lost in thought.
"Please, what's up Lucas" I said pouting and he sighed.
"Why me?" he asked

"Huh?"

"Why me? I mean you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. You are popular, smart, incredibly funny and so sweet. You are so perfect and you choose me, a shy lanky ass white boy." He said nervously.
"Oh Lucas, it's a little too early into the relationship to get all insecure on me now isn't it?" I chuckled, Luke obviously not amused.
"Well if you must know, I have multiple answers. You are the sweetest boy I have ever met in my entire life, you care for me so much. No one has ever cared about me as much as you do. You listen to me when I'm sad, you bought me a freaking kitten, hell you are reading my favorite book because you know how much it means to me. You are so beautiful inside and out and honestly, I've spent most of my teenage years looking for a Travis as you know and you are so much better than Travis that I could ever imagine. Pretty much every since you walked into my life I knew that from the second I had met you that there something about you that I needed. I didn't know what but turns out it wasn't something about you at all Lucas, it was just you. So if you are asking yourself why me, why you, because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am not letting you go." I said wholeheartedly.
"You really mean all of that?" He asked looking dead into my eyes.

"Of course I do," I said pulling him close to me and leaving a sweet kiss on his lips.
"This is going to sound so cheesy" Luke chuckled
"What will?"
"I really like doing that" Luke smiled
"Doing what Lucas?"
"Kissing you," he said as he leaned in for another.

"Oh no! We are going to become the cheesy couple aren't we" I groaned.
"Kitten of course not. Okay maybe" he laughed.

We sat there in silence looking up at the night sky and all the stars filling it. Our silence was interrupted when the rest of the band plus Shannon busted through the door.
"We have pizza!" Michael sang as he put both boxes down and we formed a circle.
I quickly grabbed a slice and took a bite. I moaned as the hot pizza slice hit my mouth, I hadn't eaten all day.
"Hungry there love?" Luke chuckled at me and I nodded, embarrassed.
"Okay so India and Luke you are probably wondering why we ruined your cute couple moment," Calum said, leading the conversation.
"Well you see, we've already had the talk with Lucas India but now it's your turn," Michael said and I started to get nervous.
"Now you see Luke is the baby of the band, so naturally we are all very protective of him" Ashton started
"He is like all of ours little brother, so if he gets hurt we get angry" Calum continued
"And now that you are dating our little baby Luke that comes with responsibility" Michael lead on.
"You must not harm Lucas in any way or make him upset" Ashton explained
"Because if you do, you will have to deal with his three angry older brothers" Calum stated
"So can you promise us, that you won't hurt or upset Luke in any way?" Michael questioned as all three boys stared at me.
"I promise, I will never hurt or upset Lucas in any way. Plus he's my baby now too" I smiled nuzzling into Luke.
The three boys nodded accepting my promise and continued with their own conversations.
"I am so sorry about that" Luke apologized.
"Don't even worry baby" I smiled.
"I'm so glad you are finally mine kitten"

----------------------------------------------------------
What a cute little chapter? AM I RIGHT? Sorry it's a tad short but I thought it was short and sweet ya know? anwaysss i hope you guys liked this! Till next time x
- india xo