10: Together and Gigs

India

"Do you remember the plan?" Shannon yelled over the noise of hundreds and hundreds of girls.
"Shan, we've been through the plan one million times, I think I've got it. Now just don't let go of me" I laughed, gripping her hand as we wormed our way through the crowd.
We were at Luke's band's first gig in town and a lot of girls turned out, must be from their YouTube videos which were becoming very popular.
"Have you got the secret weapon?" She questioned once again, I nodded and shook the "secret weapon" in my hands.
"I can't believe tonight you and Luke are finally going to be together!" She squealed and fans started to give her weird looks.
"Shh Shan, we need to keep this a surprise we don't need the whole crowd to know" I laughed and Shannon nodded
"Okay so remember, Luke doesn't know you are hear and we need to keep it that way until you bring out the secret weapon. Got it?" Shannon explained
"Again, yes I got it Shan. Now can we please just enjoy the show?" I laughed.
Soon after the lights went down and the venue indulged in teenage girl screams as the four boys run on stage with their instruments.
"Hello! We are 5 Seconds of Summer, thank you so much for coming out tonight!" Luke said through the microphone.
They introduced their first song as "Unpredictable" and soon the crowd started to dance and scream. Shannon and I joined in on the dancing and enjoyed ourselves. Luke looked like he was having the time of his life and I couldn't be happier for him. He was fulfilling his dream.
"So this is our last song and it's called try hard!" Ashton said through the microphone connected to his drums.

"I'd like to dedicate this song to a girl, her name is India and well I think I'm in love with her. Anyways this song pretty much was written about her and yeah you'll get the gist of it. Thank you so much for coming out tonight everyone, we are Five Seconds of Summer. Good Night" Luke said and my stomach dropped imeditatly.
He really did like me.
The song started and I listened to every lyric.

(Luke)

She dropping outta school 'cause she don't need the grades.
The colours in her hair don't seem to fade.
I get dressed up when I go out, but she gets dressed down.

(Calum)
She's 17, I told her I'm 20.
I couldn't take her out 'cause mum's got no money.
It's stuff like this that makes me wish that I could change somehow.

(Luke)
Sitting here at home.

(All)
It's obvious,

She's so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard
'Cause she makes me feel, makes me feel,
Like I try, like I try, like I'm trying too hard,
'Cause I'm not being me, and it's getting me down
That she makes me think, makes me think,

That I try, that I try, that I'm trying too hard again

(Luke)

'Cause I'm trying too hard again

(Calum)

She's got a rose tattoo but she keeps it covered,
I play guitar but she's into drummers,

She's seen my face around but she doesn't even know my name
I pierced my lip so she thinks I'm cool,
I ripped my jeans and dropped out of school,
I followed her 'round the town but she thinks that I'm a weirdo now

(Luke)
Sitting here at home.

(All)
It's obvious,
She's so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard

'Cause she makes me feel, makes me feel,

Like I try, like I try, like I'm trying too hard,
'Cause I'm not being me, and it's getting me down
That she makes me think, makes me think,
That I try, that I try, that I'm trying too hard again

This was my queue, the moment that weve been waiting for all night. I couldn't mess this up. I wormed my way through the crowd and made my way up the front. I stood right in front of Luke and his eyes landed on mine as he was preparing for his next solo.

(Luke)
But now, who knew?
That she's in the crowd of my show
Nothing to lose,
She's standing right in the front row
The perfect view,
She came along on her own,

And there's something that you should know
You're so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard
'Cause you make me feel, you make me feel,
Yeah she makes me feel, she makes me feel

(all)
It's obvious

She's so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard

'Cause she makes me feel, makes me feel,
Like I try, like I try, like I'm trying too hard,
'Cause I'm not being me, and it's getting me down
That she makes me think, makes me think,
That I try, that I try, that I'm trying too hard again

(Luke)
Cause I'm trying to hard again

I unfolded the weapon and held it up high so Luke could finally see how I felt about him. His eyes locked on the poster which read "I'm in love with Luke Hemmings" on it and he grinned.
"Thank you so much, good night!" Ashton said as all four boys took a bow.
I wormed my way back through the crowd to find Shannon and continue with part two of our plan.
"India!" Shannon yelled as she grabbed my arm and pulled me near her.
There were 100s of girls fleeing the venue so it was hard to stay with Shannon. Shannon took back my poster and held it tightly as she let go of my arm.
"Go get you boy India" She smiled and I nodded.
I zoomed my way through or the girls trying to leave and I was met with a security guard blocking my way to get backstage.
"Backstage Pass Miss?" He said deeply.
Perks of having a best friend dating the band was she got backstage passes to every event, I quickly flashed the pass and as the guard nodded I sprinted through desperately trying to find Luke.
I rushed pass trying to dodge everyone and anyone until my eyes landed on his eyes. Those beautiful icy blue eyes that I had fell in love with.
Time seemed to slowed down as we ran to each other, this was finally happening. We were going to be together finally. As we came close we both just stopped and stood there. His large hand cupped the side of my face.
"You have no idea how long I've waited for this" he said nervously

"Oh I think I do" I said as I grabbed his face and collided his lips with mine.
The kiss was so soft yet so full of life. As he brought his arms down to my waist and pulled us closer the rest of the band wolf whistled and clapped at their friend. Making Luke smile we both pulled apart and leaned our foreheads on one another.
"Be Mine?" he asked
"I thought you'd never ask" I smiled bring our lips together once more.
Our second kiss was interrupted by two unfamiliar boys tackling Luke to the ground.
"Took you two long enough" Ashton chuckled as he brought me into a hug.
The two boys then brought themselves back up from the ground and tackled me into a hug.
"Welcome to the family India" They both grinned as they let go of me.
"I am Calum and this is Michael" The tanned brunette said to me as he pointed to the other guy with colourful hair.
"Nice to meet you boys, as you know I'm-"

"India, and we already know everything about you because lover boy over here won't shut up about you" Michael said pointing over to a blushing Luke.
"Alright and that is our queue to leave" Luke said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the venue.
"Let's get out of here"
-----------------------------
THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER THANK THE LORD JESUS!! I Hoped you guys liked this chapter I tried to make it as cute as possible!