02: Nobody and Books

Shannon pov

"So how was everyones holidays!" India said as we both put our trays down on our table

The table then indulged in murmers from everyone talking about how there holidays were.

"So your neighbour is pretty cute hey" I said turning to India

"eh he's alright" she shrugged

"that's not what I saw last night" I winked at her

"what do you mean" she said with a puzzled look on her face

"You were practically drooling over him yesterday" I laughed

Luke then entered the cafeteria and he searched for a table to sit at, his eyes landed on our table and he made his way over..

Oh shit this won't end well..

He placed his tray on our table and the whole table fell silent.

Whispers filled the table filled with 'who is he' and 'what was he doing here'

"Hey India and Shan!" he smiled

India just looked at him and rolled her eyes.

Hoping he got the message I looked at him. His eyes were filled with hope and excitement because it was his first day and he knew people. But little did he know about who he knew.

"Do you know this nobody India?" one of the boys asked her

She glared over at Luke and shrugged her shoulder

"Never seen him before"

Luke looked guttered. He hung his head in shame as he picked up his tray and walked away from the table. I stood up to go and see if he was okay but India pulled my arm down stopping me from moving

"India you didn't have to be rude to him you know?" I whispered in her ear

"I know but I couldn't go all soft and friendly you know that Shan"

The bell rung signalling that lunch was over, everyone got up and stacked their trays on top of the rubbish bin and walking back to their lockers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

India pov

The rest of the day flew by like a breeze and it was soon the 3:00pm. I packed all my books into my bag and started to exit school. I pulled my phone out and pushed my earphones into my ear and clicked shuffle on my music. I started to walk home as I just lived down the road from the school.

I walked through the white gate as I pulled my earphones out of my ears. Mums white suv was parked in the driveway signaling that she was home. I walked through our white wooden and into my house

"Mum I'm home!"

"In the kitchen!"

I walked down the wooden floor boards and into the kitchen where I could smell something delicious cooking.

"Whatcha cooking good looking?"

"Firstly don't ever say that again you dork, and secondly I'm cooking roast because we have visitors coming over soon so go get ready please" she laughed swatting me away like I was a pesky fly.

I walked up the stairs holding my bag in my hand and down the hall into my room. I chucked my school bag onto my double bed as I walked to my wardrobe.

Who was even coming over? I mean do I need to at least try and look nice or is it just one of mums friends and I can just wear some sweats and a t-shirt?

"Mum! Who's coming over for dinner!" I yelled sticking my head out of my bedroom door

"The new neighbours hunny"

Well that settles that then. I'm going to have to look good tonight because my neighbour is a sex god.

God dammit.

I groaned as I walked yet again over to my wardrobe to choose an outfit for tonight. I decided on something causual but cute, I found my denim dress and paired it with a brown belt and my favourite things in the entire world.. My black doc martens. My hair was still straight from school so I just brushed through it and decided on only wearing some mascara and lipgloss for make up as it was only dinner.

I grabbed my latest book I was reading "Beautiful Disaster" and walked out on my balcony and sat on the chair and opened up to wear I was up too.

"Everyone's staring at you in this dress," he said. I looked up, expecting to see a tense expression, but he was smiling. "I guess it's kinda cool...being with the girl everyone wants." I rolled my eyes. "They don't want me. They're curious why you want me. And anyway, I feel sorry for anyone that thinks they have a chance. I am hopelessly and completely in love with you."A pained look shadowed his face. "You know why I want you? I didn't know I was lost until you found me. I didn't know what alone was until the first night I spent without you in my bed. You're the one thing I've got right. You're what I've been waiting for, Pigeon." I reached up to take his face between my hands and he wrapped his arms around me, lifting me off the floor. I pressed my lips against his, and he kissed me with the emotion of everything he'd just said. It was in that moment that I realized why he'd gotten the tattoo, why he had chosen me, and why I was different. It wasn't just me, and it wasn't just him, it was what we were together that was the exception. A faster beat vibrated the speakers, and Travis lowered me to my fee-"

"India?"

-----------------------------------

Hello!

So I hope you like this chapter!

You are going to be seeing to different sides of India in these next to chapters as well!

Who do you think said India at the end?

Also I'm going to start a QOTD cause they are fun and I want to get to know my readers!

QOTD: What is your favourite book at the moment! (It can be on wattpad!)

Mine is Beautiful disaster and I suggest all you romantic book lovers should go read it!

Bye!

-India xo