09: Toto and Almost Kisses

India

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I groaned and reached forward slamming the snooze button down.

It's been two weeks since Shannon and I made up and honestly its never been better. Ashton and Shannon became public at school and everyone was so happy for her, and so was I, if I'm being honest. He treats her well and he makes her happy, she's found her Travis, me on the other hand still had to try and find mine. Luke and I had gotten a lot closer, if that's even possible, he's my rock, my everything.

My phone vibrates from underneath me and I pick it up checking who'd messaged me, speaking of the blood devil.

From: My Rock

I'm coming over in 15, I have a surprise.

I didn't bother replying because even if I told him no he'd still come over, I swung my legs over my bed and hopped up and put deodorant on before heading over to my wardrobe to look for something to wear today.

I heard a thud behind me, signalling that Luke had just jumped over the ledge of my balcony and was here. Had it been 15 minutes already?

"Lucas, I don't think it's been 15 minutes" I said folding my arms

"I know, but I couldn't wait to show you the surprise kitten," He grinned with his hands behind his back.

He pulled his arms from behind his back, he was carrying a cardboard box. He walked over to my bed and I followed, he put the box down on the bed and the lid of the box moved slightly up. There was something alive in there.

"Luke I swear to god if this is a prank or something I'm never talking to you again" I said backing away from my bed.

"Its not a prank, I promise kitten, now come here" he chuckled grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to the bed and onto his lap.

"Open it kitten" he whispered in my ear.

I hesitantly grabbed the sides of the lid and slowly picked it up. A little black paw slowly reached out and was placed on the edge of the box, followed by a sound from the animal, the animal then showed its face as I put the lid down. In the box sitting was a black little kitten with the most beautiful green eyes, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"You got me a cat" I said shocked, I've always wanted a cat ever since I was little and now I've finally got my own.

"Well I thought that my kitten should have her very own kitten" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Lucas this is the best surprise I've ever received, I love her, or him I don't care I love it"

And I love you I thought

I shook the thought out of my head, what was I thinking? Distracting myself from my thought I grabbed Luke and hugged him as tight as I could.