05: Caught and "Chemistry"

India

"Hey so I thought we could do a Teen Wolf marathon tonight? You up for it?" I asked Shan as we sat down at the lunch table with everyone.

"I would love to but I have to study for Chem tonight.." She said avoiding my gaze.

Since when did we have a Chemistry exam? Wait.. Shannon doesn't even do Chemistry.

She was lying to me.

"Oh yeah same! Mind if I come over and study with you?" I persisted.

"Nah it's okay, I've got a tutor coming over anyways.. So how's you and lover boy?" She said, obviously trying to change the subject.

"What do you mean lover boy? Who's lover boy?" I asked confused

"Luke you idiot" she laughed

Oh Luke, the one who I thought might be my Travis.

"Nothing is happening between me and whatever his name is Shannon" I lied, I know I was lying but we had a rule and I couldn't break it.

The bell soon rang and Shannon and I both went our separate ways.

Shannon

Last period flew by fast and I was soon running over to Ashton's car cautiously. I looked around quickly to see if India was anywhere in sight before jumping in Ashton's arms.

"Did you miss me today?" He smiled into my neck.

"I always miss you, I never get to see you at school because of India's stupid rule" I pouted

"Why don't we just tell India?"

"We can't do that ash, not yet. But soon I promise!" I said kissing him softly on the lips.

"Are you ready for tonight?" He grinned, interlocking his fingers with mine.

"I would be ready if you told me where we were going" I sassed as I climbed in his car.