Epilogue

=NOT EDITED=

3 YEARS LATER

Alice P.O.V.

It has been a wonderful 3 years of marriage with Max. The paparazzi's are not bothering us anymore. After we both announced that we are married they laid off our backs. About a year later me and Max has a little boy named Dimiti. Just like I made a promise to my ex-boyfriend. Max was alright with it, and we called him Dimitri. He has my looks but his attitude is 100% Maxes.

During my nine month pregnancy Max couldn't let me out of his sight. everywhere I go he would always be next to me, watching my every step.

Kind of weird if you ask me.

I understand him watching me the last two months, but since the 1st month...... I have no comment to that.

Jack and Demi got married right after I gave birth to Connor and now Demi is expecting 2 twin girls.

My mother and father loves Max and sometimes I think that they love him more than me.

"MOM!" I heard a yell from upstairs. After we got married two months after me and Max sold our houses and got a family sized one in Beverly Hills.

I walked upstairs towards Dimitris yell and entered his room. It was dark and the blinds were closed. "Dimitri?"

"BAH!" Max jumped out behind the door and Dimitri running our of his closet laughing and pointing at my face.

I jumped back holding onto my heart. "Jesus!"

"Did we scare you?" Max asked holding onto my waist.

"No you absolutely didn't," I said with sarcasm. "And Dimitri don't point at people its disrespect full. Now everyone downstairs dinner is ready."

 He put his hand down and ran downstairs.

Max leaned in and kissed my cheek, "Mmm, you smell really good Alice."

"Thank you."

"Is it your mother perfume?"

"Yes, how did you know."

"Every time your mother gives me a hug I can smell it on her. I love the smell."

I laughed, "Maybe you should wear it since you love it so much."

He chuckled and hugged my body closer to his, "What's for dinner?" he asked kissing my shoulder.

"Spaghetti, there is still a salad from my mothers dinner we had last night." I said struggling to keep my words straight.

"Mmm, that's good."

"Max, if you give me a hickey I would kill you."

"Mmm, are you sure about that?"

"Yes, now lets go I'm hungry." I tried to move but he wouldn't let me go.

"I think I'm hungry for something else." he whispered in my ear and then kissing it the back of it.

"Really?" I asked in his husky thick voice.

"Yes." he moved his hands to my butt.

"Well maybe if you wont give me hickey I would give you, your food."

He pressed me against him and I felt his erection. "Max," I moaned.

"Yes baby."

"A-after dinner."

"Promise?"

"When did I ever lie to you?"

"Last week when you said you would have a shower with me."

"I was on my period."

"So?"

"It's discussing Max now stop and lets go Dimitri is waiting."

"Fine." he let me go and slapped my butt as I walked out.

THE END.

Thank you everyone for voting and commenting on my story. This is the end, I hope you like the end.

Any ideas on my next story I should write. I was thinking maybe a werewolf? Or something that has to do with some kind of incorporation (Boss type).

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

<3 Annie

*I might see some of you in my next story*