Chapter 3

=NOT EDITED=

Alice P.O.V.

When I told Demi about the commercial I am going to be in Demi decided to celebrate and go to the club in West Hollywood. The club was only for celebrities and it was very private.  It was the day after I received my message from Kim (Friday Night). Who is my manager and found me in a Starbucks coffee shop.

I decided to wear a dress with no straps. The chest part was black and the skirt was deep red. I got it about a month ago and I never got to wear it. I curled my hair and added some accessories.

Demi decided to wear a white dress with lace top. It made her tan really stand out. She had dark brown hair now and she looked amazing.

I grabbed my purse with keys and money and headed out towards the club. Demi was driving there also but she was in her car with her bodyguards. She decided to go home with me tonight because she was done with filming her movie.

I parked by the curb and had a bunch of paparazzi go around my car taking pictures. The bodygards that work for the celebrity club helped me get out and walked me to the entrance.

"Alice do you have a boyfriend?"

"You look really hot! Having fun living a life?"

"Is it true that you are dating a 50 year old?"

"You are looking beautiful tonight. How can you not have a boyfriend?"

"Are you anorexic?"

"Are you and Demi lesbians you're always together."

"Are you a virgin?"

Questions were flying all over the place. I was already used to them, all they want is a reaction from me and they will never get one. I entered the club and was hugged by Demi.

"Finally you made it. Justin is getting on my nerves."

"Justin?" I asked confused.

"Justin Bieber...." she said in a 'duh' tone. "Oh him. I thought he is on a tour."

"He said that he is taking a break for a couple of days and then he's coming back. Plus you look really hot today."

"Thanks. You too." I smiled and we walked over to the bar where Selena Gomez sat with Taylor Swift. I wasn't in a good relationship with Taylor we just never liked each other. But we do get along.

"Nice dress." Selena said smiling at me. "Thanks, how are you?"

"Good, I am on a tour so I just visited here this weekend because I want to have a break."

"God everyone are having tours these days." Demi said right next to me.

I ordered my drink with Demi and we continued to have our girl chat. As we were talking I noticed a lot of celebrities in here. Mostly are from ages 18-30. I saw Taylor Lautner handing out with his friends and Kristen Stewart dancing with her friends. There were also some Victoria Secret models that are single or dating but very few.

"So Selena how are you and Justin are you guys done?"

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, he is getting on my nerves with everything. The first year of us dating was amazing but after that I don't know. He just turned into some prick. Now he's friends with some rappers and they are totally fucking up his life."

"That boy." I said breathing out.

"I am going to the bathroom." Demi whispered in my ear. I nodded and saw her leave towards the bathrooms.