Chapter 4

=NOT EDITED=

Dedicating this to SeanaCornelius because she's a great supporter for my story :)

Max P.O.V.

I groaned and rolled over the bed. My arms spread out against the two pillows. I looked up the white ceiling feeling the hangover from last night. I haven't had that much drinking since I was 20. What the hell did happen last night.

Flashback:

"Dude where the hell are you running?" I asked Jack. He looked like a lost puppy or he just saw a ghost. The mixture of the two.

"Did you see her?" he asked.

"See who?"

"That girl in a lace dress?"

"No, why?"

"It was Demi."

"What? I heard that she is filming a movie she cant be here."

"I swear it was her man. The eyes, the hair, just like from XFactor."

 I shook my head,"How much did you drink today?" I grabbed his bottle of beer and threw it in the trash.

"That's the only beer. Max I swear it was her. She looked so beautiful." he said looking towards the way that I guess 'Demi' run of to.

There is no way that Demi is here, she is filming a movie in North California. How do I know you asked? Well I know other directors and the movie director she's working with is still in California. I was just in a call with him about four days ago.

"Come on man." I grabbed him by his upper arm and dragged him over to the VIP booth.

"Max. Would you just stop?" he yelled moving my hand away from him. I released a huge breath and looked at him getting annoyed.

"Do you not fucking understand?" he said. "Do you fucking realize that if Demi is here that means that Alice is too." He pointed his arm towards the main part of the club. Where the bar was and people dancing.

Alice. I felt butterfly's in my stomach increase. I heard her name so many times on the radio and TV. I just cant get away from her. I know that she is a model but I never had the time to search her on the internet. Plus I am scared to see her. She might look really hot today since she is worlds famous model. I don't want to bring the old memories back, I just got over her about two years ago.

"Max. Do you heard what I am saying?" Jack yelled over the loud music.

"Listen. Alice cant be here alright, she is a model around the world. There is no chance for her being here or Demi. We both know how famous they are, do you really think they have time for this club partying? NO" I said almost yelling at him. I walked back to the booth where Zack Efron was at and Channing Tatum was at.

Flashback over

I groaned again and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Jack was still sleeping since he wasn't downstairs. I decided to make some coffee like I do usually and turned on the news.

"Hollywood Last Night" said some random person over the letters that were flying out in the screen saying "Hollywood. Last. Night."

A woman with short back hair showed up in the screen sitting at a glass table with papers in front of her. "Last night was a huge party for most of the young celebrities. We saw Taylor Swift, Zack Efron, Taylor Lautner, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and more. But last night we did see some celebrities that we haven't seen around lately. Alice Borone the famous model with Demi Lovato the judge on the XFactor was there last night too." She gave a huge smile.

I almost choked at my coffee when I saw Alice wearing a hot black and red dress. Her hair was curly and she was giving a small smile and she was walking towards the club I think.

"Demi and Alice as we all know are best friends since they were 10. And last night they decided to the famous West Hollywood club. Demi was wearing a white lace dress that did get a lot of attention and so did Alice. The girls did leave the club after about 2 hours of being there. They were walking out fast. Was there someone else in there? Was it one of their ex's or much more?"

Jack was right, they were there. How could I have been so stupid? I had the perfect chance to see her again. She was probably across the club away from me. And I had to stop Jack!

"Alice had in interview a day ago with Ellen DeGeneres and she said that she isn't looking for a relationship and just wants to have fun. Stay tune for more information from Hollywood."

I turned off the TV breathing out and getting another sip of my coffee. Demi isn't filming that's for sure and what is Alice doing here? She mostly is traveling around the word with her modeling agencies. I know she lives in LA but she's never here. I always hear stories of her in Australia and Italy.

"Morning." Jack said yawning wearing gray sweats with no T-shirt on. "Jack" I said.

"What?" he yawned again. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" he asked confused walking towards the coffee machine and preparing his morning coffee.

"You were right. Demi was at the club with Alice."

He slowly turned towards me with wide eyes, "One, I TOLD YOU SO IDIOT! Two, how do you know?"

"I just saw the Hollywood Story about last night. And there was a picture of Alice entering the club and then leaving with Demi."

"Shit." he whispered. "I want to see her so bad. Have you seen the Xfactor? She is so HOT."

"How can I not see XFactor Jack you watch it every time it's on with Demi." I laughed.

"Shut up!" he grumbled and turned towards his coffee machine.

I heard my phone from the kitchen table ring. I quickly walked over it and picked it up. "Hello this is Max Morke?"

"His this is Kim Whitehouse and I am a manager of Alice Borone." said the woman over the phone. My eyes bulged out of my sockets as I heard her name. "Y-yes? M-may I help you?"

"Are you the director of a new Chanel 5 perfume?"

"Y-es. Why? Is there a problem?"

"No. Of course not. I am just letting you know that Alice Borone will be your model and tomorrow morning is the filming day for your commercial. I sent you all of the information on your email."

"Oh, t-thank you."

"You're welcome. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Um, does Alice know about that I'm um filming the commercial?"

"No, I don't want to wake her up from her sleep. But she does know the location. Tomorrow morning she will show up and I'll have someone to do her hair and make up. You can just tell her what to wear. It's your commercial." she laughed lightly.

I fakely laughed with her, "Alright thank you."

"Mhm, have a nice day Mr. Morke."

"You too. Bye."

I hung up the phone and looked at Jack. He was already looking at me telling me to tell him what was the call about.

"Alice?" he asked.

"She is my model for the Chanel perfume commercial." I gulped and leaned down against the wall looking up. What the hell am I going to do tomorrow?

Thank you for reading. Next chapter will probably be up in 1-2 days. I'm not making any promises :)

Jack's Morning clothes on the side >>>>

VOTE and COMMENT

Tell me what you think and if there is anything you want me to add to the story.

<3 Annie