Chapter 2

=EDITED....I think=

MAX P.O.V.

"Alright that's a wrap up guys." I yelled to the actors and actresses. For about another 4 hours I cleaned up the set.

Closing the door and everyone saying good bye as I sat down in my car and drove towards my new home that was located in Beverly Hills. Some people might call it a mansion but I just see it as a normal house just a bit bigger than the average.

Most people that pass by my house would think that the person who owns the house might be a doctor or some business person.

Most people who earned about 700$ million dollars a year have mansions on a hill or in some very private area in the middle of no were. My house was just in the middle of suburbs. Its a great feeling that the paparazzi can't really get to my house because the whole neighborhood had a gate that went into it.

The only thing that they can do is be around it and never see me. The neighborhood I lived in was very private and secure. As I drove through the streets it was about 4 a.m. like always. Filming and being director for a movie took a lot of time and effort. The good thing that today was the last day of filming. All I had to do is to go to the editor and edit the movie with the cast.

It was November in California and it was really chilly out during the day. For those of you who never lived in California or don't really know what's the weather is like. Well during Fall or should I say October and November the weather is pretty fucked up.

At night it would be so cold that you would wear sweats and a t-shirt to bed or when you get up in the morning you would have to put on a heater. Dress in jeans and a sweater. But then closer to 2 p.m. it would get to 80F and its hot. But no matter what I still love the Cali weather.

As I entered my garage it was really dark outside and quiet. You could see the street lights on and all the houses were dark. I got out of the car grabbing all the paper work that I had to fill out and decided to take a shower.

After about 15 minutes I logged in into my email and looked if I had anything new. It was mostly spam and some editing producers letters. One thing that did catch my eye was an email that had a topic called "Need a producer to film 5 Chanel Perfume commercial."

I have filmed many perfume commercials (for men) before  but it was always for sports or movies. I never filmed a commercial for women. This must be interesting. I click on the profile and read the letter.

Dear, Mr. Morke;

My name is Jacques Polge and I'm the head of Chanel Perfume company. I have this new perfume coming out in about a month and a half. And I really in need of finding a director for my project. You have been the greatest film maker this past two years and I was wondering if you could do the job.

If you are interested in it please email me back if you're not you don't even have to respond I understand with your busy schedule.

If you do agree, I would like for it to be filmed in about a week. You would have one model and I want the commercial filmed in the field. Having that female sense to it -if you know what I mean-. Since it's a women's commercial.

I know that this is in a short notice but it would be great pleasure to be working with you.

I hope you have a wonderful and safe day.

Sincerely,

Jacques Polge

A perfume commercial sounds really great and its in the field surrounded by nature. I always loved that, it was way better than have all the green screen. The only good thing with a green screen is to make movies not commercials.

Anything thing that I do know is that Chanel company has always beautiful women. But not as beautiful as I used to know.

I rubbed my eyes with my two hands and decided to write the letter back.

Dear, Jacques Polge

This is Max Morke and I would be really interested in working with you. To tell you the truth I have filmed many commercials but never one for a women. If you're fine with that than I agree. I am fine with filming anytime you want. I am now free and not really busy with my work.

I would be waiting for you to write me the information for the commercials. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Max Morke

I yawned and decided to lay down in my bed. Tomorrow Jack is flying over to California and I don't know what we're going to do. Probably go to the club or just relax since he will probably have jet lag.

Thank you for reading. This is just my introduction to Maxes life and what its like. Filming filming and filming. The next chapter will come out in about 1-2 days. So look out for it.

Picture of Maxes house is on the side.>>>>>>>>

The cover I have right now (blonde girl with head tilted to the side) is made by purpleunicornsmeow55 so go check her out. If you like werewolf stories she has one. So I'm dedicating this chapter to her :) (NOW its different)

NO COVER NEEDED RIGHT NOW

<3 Annie