Chapter 18

=NOT EDITED=

Alice P.O.V.

After being married to Max, after a couple of days, the mass media was all over us. There were next to my house, next to his house.

Even Demi and Jack had some paparazzi's around their area. Right now, we decided to go to England where Max lived.

There were still a lot of paparazzi's in England but now as much as in Los-Angeles. In Los-Angeles I felt like I was almost in a zombie apocalypse.

I was sitting on the couch and every time I would turn on the TV it would be me and his face on it. Thank god the local news aren't showing our marriage.

Tonight is the last night of 2018 and I am so existed to let it end and start a new chapter.

I hope the 2018 would be much better.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and it was my mom. Me and her still didn't talk about our marriage and I am a little bit afraid to hear on what she's going to tell me.

"Hi mom."

"Alice are you ok?"

"Yeah, mom. I'm fine."

"I heard what happened, where are you?" she said in a sweet voice. And immediately I knew that she wasn't mad at me.

"I'm in London with Max. I'm staying at his house for about a week, because its more quieter here. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I got married."

"It's alright, I knew you would marry him someday."

"What?"

"Just the way he looks at you Alice its like you're his world or something. And every time you look at him your eyes just turn happy. If you know what I'm saying by that."

"I guess I just didn't notice."

"Did you tell him that you love him?"

"Yeah, I told him the night that I found out."

"Found out?"

"Well, mom its a really l-long story," I said.

"I got the time."

"Well on December 24th me, Max, Alice and Jack decided to go to Vegas to celebrate. Because it was boring to sit at home like we did on the Thanksgiving night. So I guess we got really drunk that night and got married. The next morning I woke up seeing that I have a ring on my finger."

She chuckled, "Never in my life I would think that my daughter would marry drunk. Do the paparazzi's know how you got married?"

"Nope, they just saw by the ring. And Max doesn't have a problem with it."

"He loves it doesn't he?"

"I guess?" I chuckled and felt his arms wrap around me. He was standing behind the couch with arms around my neck handing down.

"I love it and you know it." he said and my mom laughed.

"Hi Max," she said through the phone. "Hi Mrs. Borone. Sorry on how we got married."

"Its alright at least. I'm grad you got married. Keep her safe or I will stuff your balls so far up your ass you wouldn't be able to breath," she said and I started to laugh my ass off.

"Good to know." he said and moved his left arm away from me and tugged on his jeans. I started to laughed again and he pinched my side.

"Alright honey good to hear that you're happy. I have to go cook dinner for your dad."

"Ok, love you mom."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I ended the call and looked up to see Max looking down at me and smiling. "So..."

"So...." I repeated him.

"When are we going to do the deed?"

"What deed?" I asked confused.

He chuckled and shook his head, "Oh my innocent Alice, you know when people get married the start to have kids."

"Max I'm like 22."

"So?"

"Most people have kids at 25, and that's how it should be."

"Alice the only reason for that is because the finish college and start their career. We have our career and jobs, money. What else do we need?"

"Time."

"You're not ready are you?"

"No, Max I'm the one who is going to push out a watermelon sized baby our of me. Not you." I punched his nose and he smiled.

"Alright, I will wait as long as you want me to." he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you. Give me a couple of months ok?"

"Ok babe."

Thank you for reading. The book is almost over......I am starting to think what my next story should be about.

+ You guys know that she will get pregnant someday. Any ideas on how she should tell him?

Vote and Comment if you want :)

<3 Annie