Chapter 6

=NOT EDITED=

Alice P.O.V.

They curled my hair at the ends and put me in a red flowing dress. It was really beautiful and I was wondering if they would let me keep it. Because in most photoshoots they let me keep the clothes I model in.

My lips had light pink lip-gloss with my eyes had bottom eyeliner. It was more make up then I would mostly wear during the day. The also put some red, brown, and black eye shadow to give me that fall look.

My feet black slippers, it wasn't really that important for me to wear shoes because my feet are going to be in the grass and no one would see them.

As I stepped outside I could see the sun just going up. People were around Max showing him some papers and talking. It was still cold outside and I took my red hoodie that I wore this morning.

The two make-up stylist were walking in front of me towards Max. The coughed to get his attention, he turned around and everyone around him stopped talking.

"She's ready for the shoot." said Rachel with dark red hair.

The moved out the way so he can see me and  I felt the cold air hit me. I looked at him and his eyes widened. "Perfect. Let's start then."

Everyone ran towards their parts as I stood there watching Max as he started at me.

Well this is awkward.

"Sooo....." I said.

He coughed, "Um, come with me." he said walking towards the grass . I could see the cameras looking towards the field and people around getting ready in their positions.

We stepped in the middle of the field with cameras not to far away from us.

"So, I'm going to be with the camera and all you have to do right now is just to run straight but make sure your hair will swing back and forth."

I nodded and he continued, "I will be with my camera crew behind out, once in a while I want you to turn around and smile at the camera. Alright?"

I nodded again because I couldn't find the words to come out of me. "Are you ok?" he asked looking at me suspiciously. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said very quickly.

He nodded and walked back towards the crew.

"Alright, is everyone ready? Please be quiet on the set."

Some song started to play that I've never even heard of. "Lights! Camera! Action."

I started to run, and looking back at the camera once in a while. We did that for about 30 minutes because they needed to get different shots. After that Max handed me a perfume in a medium sized bottle. The liquid inside was almost golden color. I held it in my hand as the camera was around me with lights.

By this time the sun was already out and it made the perfume sparkle.

After 3 hours shooting over and over we were finally done. It was actually really quick. Most would take 10-12 hours. Maybe I should stick to commercials?

I changed into my sweats, tank-top and my red hoodies. My hair went up into a pony tail. I cant wait to go home this make up is really starting to bother me. I'm not used to wearing so much make-up.

I yawned as we all circled around Max. I was standing next to him since I was the model. "Thank you everyone who went to this shoot today. The commercial will come out in the beginning of January. I want to thank for our model for this amazing shoot." he said looking at me at the end of his sentence. Everyone clapped and some guys whistled. I smiled.

As he finished the rest of his speech I decided to go home. Most people were still putting everything away like cameras, food, and other stuff. Max was still talking to some man who I guess was the editor. I saw the same table with food and there was a mandarin on there.

I always loved them so I decided to quickly walk over to the table and grab it. I peeled it off and walked back to my car.

"Wait!" someone yelled. I ignored it and went to look for my keys in my bag. "Alice! Wait!" Max yelled.

Huh?

I turned around and saw him run to me, "Is there a problem?"

"Um, where are you going right now?" he asked out of breath since he sprinted towards me.

"Home?" I asked. Where else can I go? It's like 10 a.m.

"Oh. Are you busy tonight?"

"Yes. I'm going to a dinner."

"With who?" he asked quickly. Someone is jealous.

"Demi, she finished her movie shoot about five days ago. So they're having an annual dinner tonight."

"That's cool." he said nodding his head.

"Why did you ask?"

"Well I was wondering if we could go somewhere together. Y-you know. To catch up on what we've missed 5 years ago."

"I don't know Max. I'm really tired. Maybe some other time?" I said.

Wow Alice 'im tired' what a great excuse.

"Alright." he breathed out. He looked sad and disappointed.

"Max baby!" some whiny voice said. Oh my fucking God please don't tell me she's some slut he hooked up with.

I saw some girl with bleached hair run to him. She wore a green tank top with some black shorts. How is she not cold?

I saw Max turn around and look at her looking really annoyed. "What?!"

"Baby I've been calling you this whole day but you didn't pick up." she said looking at him and placing her hand on his chest. Max looked at me and I raised my eyebrow.

"Cant you see that I'm working?" he said loudly. She ignored his comment and looked at me giving me that nasty look, "Who's that?"

"That's Alice."

"Alice what?"

"Alice Borone she was my model for the shoot today." he said getting annoyed.

"Oh that's so sweet. Where did you get her? Craigslist?"

My jaw dropped, wow she had a nerve. I rolled my eyes and sat in my car, "Alice.'' Max said.

"Sorry I have to go."

I drove away leaving the dust behind me. As I looked through the mirror I saw her making out with him.

Thank god I didn't agree going out with him and catching up with the five years 'bullshit'.

Thank you for reading. I don't want them to get back together quickly so I decided to add some girl in there just to make a little bit of drama.

Her dress is on the side>>>>>>>>

I did my Community Service for 2 hours. It wasn't that bad. I had to pass out food to the people who cant really afford a lot. So it was nice. I need to have 20 hours done by December 5th. So I have 11 hours left. I hope I could make it in time -.-

VOTE and COMMENT.

What should the new characters name be?

<3 Annie