Chapter 5

=NOT EDITED=

Alice P.O.V.

Its Sunday morning, well more like night. Its 5 a.m. and I need to get ready to head to the set where they are going to film the perfume commercial. Kim didn't really tell me what to wear so I decided to wear some gray sweats with a tank top on top. The tank top straps weren't thin, they were maybe 1 inch wide. It had blue, green, and light blue lines one it and it was white beneath. I grabbed my comfy shoes that looked like UGG's. They had fur inside and it made my feet really warm.

I grabbed my red hoodie with white laces coming out from the hood and walked towards the kitchen. My hair was in a bun from last night. I was so tired and my eyes were closing as I walked closer towards the coffee machine.

Sometimes I wish I had like a boyfriend, so he can make me coffee. What girl doesn't want someone to make her coffee or food?

I yawned and stretched my arms out. While coffee was preparing I decided to take all the paper work I needed for the shoot with my phone and other things. I didn't put any make up on because they would obviously have one there.

I drunk my coffee I didn't have time to eat so I walked towards my car and turned on the heater with my seat warmer. I turned on the radio and heard 'payphone-Maroon5' started to play.

I felt my phone started to ring I quickly grabbed it out of my bag and put it on the speaker.

"Yes Kim?"

"Where are you? Do you realize that you're 10 minutes late!"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sorry Kim, but I'm just so tired and I had to have some coffee because I would have fell asleep while driving."

"You could have called me last night and I would have giving you a ride or something....." she said more in a quiet voice.

"I already see the set from my car. Relax."

"I see you, pull up to the white trailer park."

"Alright." I hung up and turned towards the shooting place. It was still dark outside and I saw a bunch of lights on the tall grass. Cars were all over the place and some people were standing there and having breakfast. I am so getting those beagles.

I parked my car and saw Kim run up to me with some people behind her. "There you are, come on I want you to meet the director with the make-up and fashion designer so they can tell you what to wear."

I walked towards there and saw some people looking at me. They were probably new, because most people that I film with already know me and don't pay much attention to me. Which is good.

I saw a huge camera and there was a chair that had words 'director' said on it. There was a guy wearing a black leather jacket. And he looked really warm compare to me. I released  a huge breath as we walked closer feeling Goosebumps on my skin. God why cant he just meet me at the trailer car and not sit at his dam seat.

"Mr. Morke! Your model is here."

Morke, hmm that sounds really familiar. The man turned around and so did the make up stylist. My eyes went wide and I realize that it was Max. He wasn't looking at me but he was looking at Kim. God I hope he wont recognize me because that would be really awkward.

I decided to act natural and professional like my management taught me. I put my back straight and looked around to see what the place looks like around.

"Hello Kim. And thank you. You can go now I got this with my assistants." he said in a really deep British accent.

"Alice!" Kim snapped.

"What?" I turned looking at her.

"This is your director Mr. Morke please be nice. It's only one day of shooting and you're done."

"Hi." I said looking at him giving him a fake smile while inside I was freaking out as he was staring at me.

"Do they have food here?" I asked Kim. I saw Max smile and put his head down. I see I still have an affect on him. Kim rolled her eyes, "It's over there by that white booth." I said a quick thank you and ran towards it. "WAKE UP EARLY NEXT TIME ALICE!" she yelled.

I smiled and stopped by the food table. It had donuts, bagels with cream. There was also coffee with green tea. I decided to grab a bagle with cream cheese and some hot lemon tea.

I heard a cough behind me so I turned around and saw Max staring at me with his two assistants by his side. I would say they looked about the age of 30. "So, I would want you to wear a red dress since the perfume is gold color. I guess it will stand out more. Is that fine with you?" he asked.

"I really don't care. You're the director and not me." I laughed quietly. He smiled, "Aren't you cold?"

"Yes."

 His face showed worry,"Then what are you doing outside then? You'll get sick."

"Well, I was about to go to the trailer but you came here. No offence."

"None taken. Ladies you can prepare her now."

They nodded and I grabbed my plate with my food and walked towards my van feeling his eyes on my back.

--------------------------------------------------------------

As I got into the van I sat in my make-up seat and the girls started to look for clothes and make-up. I sat there eating my food. Since I'm going to be here for a while I decided to make a small conversation with them.

"So......what are your names?"

"I'm April and this is Rachel." said a girl with brown hair named April. The girl Rachel had dark red hair, but not as red as Arianna Grande.

"How long have you guys been working with Max?" I asked.

"How do you know his name?" Rachel asked looking up from her make-up suitcase.

"Ummm.....Kim told me?" I lied.

"Oh, um I have been with him for about three months now. And its her first day for April."

"Oh cool." I nodded grabbing another bite.

The started doing my hair and make up. It was done really quick because the commercial was really natural looking. I wasn't excited about filming it because it was so cold outside. It's November! Why cant they film the commercial in Spring or something.

Thank you for reading. It's the first chapters where Max and Alice saw each other in 5 years. Is it what you were expecting or no?

Picture on the side is how the field looked like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next chapter will be out tomorrow I hope. I have community service during the day...ugh.

VOTE and COMMENT.

<3 Annie