Chapter 1

=NOT EDITED=

"And here comes the top supermodel this year Alice Borone." said Ellen DeGeneres. Audience stood up and started to clap. The teen girls started to scream and jump up and down. Alice came out from the back wearing a dress to her mid-thigh. The skirt was yellow with a black belt, and the chest portion was white as snow. Around her neck she had a black necklace. Her hair was curled and it was long compare to the time when she was in England.

She smiled as she came up to Ellen giving her a hug. As they sat down on the red chairs and music stoppled playing and the audience quiet down. Some teenage girls would scream out her name and tell her that they love her.

Alice smiled and waved at them. "You have a great audience Ellen." Alice said looking at her.

"Well you know that's what I get when you're on here."

The audience laughed and so did Alice. "So Alice you have been a model since you 19 and you have been getting so many awards and helped so many charities. Have you ever thought that you would be like that at 22?"

"To tell you the truth, not really. I mean, I'm not tall. I'm like 5'6 and most models are like 5'9. The thought of ever becoming a model never crossed my mind because all I cared about is getting a degree and go to a University."

"What were you getting a degree in before being in the modeling agency?"

"Um...It was kind of like a dental assistant but I was going more closer to being an orthodontist."

"That's amazing, was it hard?"

"The first year was a little but but the next two weren't that bad. I liked what I was doing. If someday I would stop being a model I might go back to getting my degree."

"Trust me you will never stop. You're to beautiful to stop doing in what you're doing."

"Thank you Ellen."

Ellen smiled, "So lets talk about something that probably most guys and girls want to know. Any boyfriends?"

Alice laughed, "No, I'm not really looking for a relationship right now."

"Why not, is there something in the past happened to you?"

Alice felt her heart clench a little bit as she thought of someone. Max.

"No, there isn't someone from the past. I just want to focus on my career right now and get more into it."

"Is there any guy you like in Hollywood?"

"Well I had some small crushes but when I get to see the person more or get to know them they're totally out of my league."

"Well Alice you can just give me a call I have some cousins that are interested."

The audience laughed at Ellen and so did Alice. "I'l' make sure Ellen."

"Now since you're my guest everyone know that I like to give my special gifts to everyone." she turned to her side and grabbed a huge bag. She opened the handles and took out a blanket. It wasn't just a normal blanket that you would see at the store but a blanket that had Ellen's face on it and her name every were.

Everyone laughed again and Alice said, "Wow, Ellen thank you so much."

"You're welcome. So when you are flying some were you can have this blanket next to you. It will keep you warm all the time and its cozy too."

Alice smiled, "Thank you." She gave her a hug and sat back down.

Ellen turned towards the camera and said, "Stay right there and we'll be back with Mariah Carrey."

The music started to play and Ellen turned towards Alice making a small talk with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice P.O.V.

When I opened the door to my house I took a deep breath. Finally I'm home.

I've just been in New-York doing a photoshoot and just now I got back from the Ellen Show. Not that I was complaining its just a lot of working sometimes with fans, photographers, and jet-lag. Demi has a meeting with her people and directors for her movie that is coming out in January.

Now its November and its getting colder and colder out in California. Once again, I'm not complaining I love the cold weather and you get to sit at home most of the days. Summer is when I have a lot of work traveling around the globe.

I placed the blanket that Ellen gave me on my couch and went to the kitchen to make some green tea. As the pot was heating up I heard my phone go off.

It was my manager Kim Whitehouse, "Hi Kim."

"Hello Alice how was the show on Ellen?"

"It was great I got a blanket from her with her face on it." I laughed lightly.

Kim laughed through he phone, "You know that everytime she gives someone a present she always has her name on it."

"True. So is there something you want to tell me since you're calling me?"

"Well I have some great new for you."

"Really? What is it?"

"The Chanel manager just called me. He is the one who does perfumes and all of that stuff."

"Yeah I know him."

"Well he asked me if you can do a perfume commercial for his Number 5 Chanel?"

"Of course I can. When is the shoot?"

"It's probably going to be in about three to four days. I'll call him back right now and tell him that you agreed."

"Alright. Is there anything else?"

"Nope, your schedule is free right now. The only thing you have the the perfume commercial so relax and have fun with Demi."

"Thanks Kim. Good-Night."

"Good-Night."

I hung up the phone and prepared my tea. I walked towards my room with my cup and logged in on my computer. Maybe a movie should do? I went on Netflix and decided to watch Footloose. It's about a Big-city kid Ren MacCormack is stuck in a town where dancing is illegal. As he rebels against the town, Ren falls for a pastor's lovely daughter.

I sat down on my bed with my lap top in front of me and watched the movie waiting for Demi to come over.                           

Thank you for reading. This is chapter 1 and it just gives the story introduction and tells you some facts about Alice's life.

Her dress that she wore on the show is on the side >>>>>

The next chapter is going to be an introduction to Max's life so get ready :)

COMMENT and VOTE.

I'm still looking for anyone who can make me a cover. I want something with a blonde girl on it or something to do with modeling (like a camera). Make me one and I'll dedicate my next chapter for you and check out one of your stories.

<3 Annie