Chapter 21, Apology and Forgiveness

Your POV

You were getting in the car to leave the restaurant.

"I had fun today..." He says.

"Yeah, I did too." You said, trying to be friendly. "Thanks for paying."

"It's no problem..." He replied. "Wanna come home to my house?"

"No thanks," You said, as kindly as possible. "I have a boyfriend who needs me."

He sighed, starting up his LAMBORGHINI!!

"I can't believe you're in nineteen, and... you have all this fancy stuff..."

"It's mainly my family who gave me the money, but I won the lottery for fifteen million dollars, about a year ago."

"Oh my god..." You said.

Seriously the only reason you wanted to be with him was because of his money, otherwise, you don't like him, at least how you used to.

-Time skippy!-

"Bye... thanks for taking me home... Ricky..." You said.

"It's no problem... could... could I come in and use your bathroom?" He asked.

Ughhh he's gonna see Jeremy...

Who's going to be jealous...

Who's going to want to know who he is...

And then the same with Ricky...

You should say no...

They will both be jealous...

Yeah you're going to say no...

"Sure, you can come in, it's fine..." You said, after all that thinking.

"Okay, show me where it is, please." He said, after opening your door for you.

"Thanks..." You said. "And sure."

You unlocked the door, immediately seeing Jeremy on the couch...

Ahh...

"Um... hi Jeremy..." You said. 

"H-hi..." He said, not seeing Ricky yet.

Ricky walked in.

"Uhhh, hi..." He said. "I'm with Y/N."

"Y-you what?" He said, confused.

"I said, I'm with Y/N." He said, meaning that they are friends, but he wanted it to sound like he was more than that.

"Is that s-so?" He asked.

"Yes, it is very so."

"HI JEREMY..." You started. "THIS IS MY FRIEND RICKY FROM HIGH SCHOOL, HE JUST NEEDS TO USE OUR TOILET IN THE BATHROOM AND THEN HE'LL GO."

"Okay..." Jeremy said. 

You were walking down the hallway.

"Ricky, what the heck was that!?" You said, kinda angrily.

"I was just claiming my place..." He said.

"Just... use the bathroom and get out..." You said. "Use the back door, when you leave."

"All right..."

A few minutes later, he walked out.

"Bye..." He said, and walked out the door.

You walked to where Jeremy was.

"Hi..." You started. "I'm sorry... I met up with him awhile ago, and he's been annoying me..."

"It-it's okay..." He said.

You stared at him laying on the couch.

You stared back at the wall.

Jeremy is confused.

You stepped back towards the wall, slowly.

Then, you ran at the couch and jumped on him.

"Hi..." He said, blushing like crazy.

"Hello~" You said, blushing like crazy as well.

Hey guys, incase you guys didn't know, I'm homeschooled, so it's hard to get a schedule going, because I take awhile doing that sort of stuff, well, I'm getting my life on track, and I will try and start a schedule for this book!

What do you guys think about on... Tuesdays? Every Tuesday? Yes? No? Maybe so?

-Zoe :P <3