Chapter 2, Seeing Mom!

------------

Your POV

------------

You just said goodbye to Jeremy, now you're heading home to see your mom.

You started up the car and was on your way.

(TIME SKIP TO YOUR MOM'S HOUSE)

"Hey mom! I'm home from my first night at work!" You say cheerfully.

"There's my girl!" Your mom says sleepily but happily. "How was work?!"

"Eh, okay. Kinda creepy, but it was pretty fun, and my coworker was really cute." You reply, your mom giggles with excitement. You laughed.

You decided to go to bed, you were very, very tired.

*Your dream*

You were on your way to work at Freddy's and was very excited to see Jeremy.

As you walked in, you saw him there he was looking at the animatronics, then all the lights turned off.

"Jeremy, Jeremy! Get to the office!" You yell.

"N-no, give me j-just a m-minute." He replied.

"We don't have time for this!" You yelled again.

But then, Toy Foxy (Mangle) jumped down from the ceiling onto Jeremy, and BIT HIM! You ran over to him to see if he was okay, but he was bit hard, he didn't move. You burst into tears and dialed 911.

*End of your dream*

"Phew! It was just a dream." You wake up and say.

You checked the time 10 pm already! Wow it only seemed like just a few minutes. You sighed and got up, you took a quick shower, got dressed in light blue jeans and a purple tee shirt, it was only 10:30 pm, so you decided to chat with your mom.

"Hey mom." You say.

"Hey hon," Your mom replied.

"I've kinda been thinking, maybe I should like, get my own apartment or like move in with a friend." You say.

"Well I haven't thought about that, maybe you should!" Your mom said. "Why don't you ask one of your friends and put your stuff in your car just in case." You nodded and did so.

You called your friend Emily, she was really one of your only good friends. (if your name is Emily you can change it)

"Hey Em!" You say. "Can I uh.. maybe move in with you? It's not an emergency or anything just, can I?"

"Uh, hi! And no sorry! It's just I already have six little brothers running around like little maniacs. Sorry Y/N!" She said. "Oh, gotta go bye!" She left.

"Bye!" You say.

You were upset that she couldn't let you move in, then it hit you, why don't you ask Jeremy!

"Mom! I'm leaving for work, I'm gonna ask if I can move in with my coworker, kay!" You say. She nods and kisses your forehead.

Hope you enjoyed! I also hope it was long enough! Well cya guys! Byeeeee!!!

~Zoe