Chapter 19, Hi Ricky?

-Your POV-

You just woke up, and noticed Jeremy was nowhere to be found. You looked around and found him in the bedroom. You were still kinda mad at Jeremy.

You decided to leave the house for the day, and you walked out the door after you got dressed. You were walking down the street when you saw Ricky...

"Oh! Hey Y/N!" He said, running to you.

"Uh, hi Ricky?"

"Y/N! I missed you!" He said, running up to you and hugging you.

"Wh-- we saw each other yesterday?" You say, hugging him back. "But, it is nice knowing you care."

"So, I hear you're living with a roommate?" He asked, looking slightly concerned?

"Yeah? My boyfriend." You answered, looking confused.

"Hmm..." He says. "Would you like to come with me to dinner tonight?"

"A-as a date?" You asked.

"I guess?" He said.

"I mean... I'm in a relationship... but if you mean just as friends, sure!" You said.

"Uhh, well of course..." He said, slightly disappointed, then he mumbled. "I'm sure you won't be with him forever..."

Suddenly, you got a call from Jeremy.

"Uhm, hello?" You said.

"H-hey Y/N!" He said. "L-look, I'm s-sorry about w-what happened..."

"It's fine, Jeremy." You replied.

"W-where are you?" He asked.

"I'm with a friend, Ricky." You answered. "We're just down the road from home..."

"I-is that the guy y-you saw the other n-night?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah?" You answered.

"Oh... okay... u-uh, bye..."

"How about we go now?" Ricky asked.

"Okay?" You replied.

Yo guys! Sorry for the short chapter... and for the 1,000 time I am sorry that I take forever to upload!!! BUUUUT thank you for all the reads and everything! I LOVE Y'ALL! XD