Chapter 8, Vincent.... loves you.

-Your POV-

You are sad, you just found out, Jeremy isn't going to work tomorrow, he'll be with his little brother helping him move out to his own house. So that absolutely sucks.

But, maybe that'll give you a chance to get to know these other guys better.

Well, it's already almost 6:00 am, and you were TIRED.

Ooh, Bonnie popped in quick, you put on your mask.

"DING DONG DING DONG, YAY!!!!" The 6:00 am alarm went off.

"Well, bye guys!" You said  to everyone.

"Bye!" Mike, Fritz and PG all said at the same time, in sync.

"Bye Y/N~" Vincent said.

"Well, come on! Let's get out of here as fast as possible!" You said randomly and grabbed Jeremy's hand and ran.

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GET TO JEREBEAR'S HOUSE OF EPICNESS)

"I'm so tired... goodnight," You said and ran into your room and fell asleep.

You couldn't get Vincent off of your mind, you just, he sort of freaked you out...

Finally the morning (evening lol) arrived.

You woke up.

"AH I'M HUNGRY!" Was the first thing you said in the "evening".

"Ugh... w-what?" Jeremy said yawning.

You got up and made some "breakfast", you decided to make macaroni & cheese.

"Jeremy! Breakfast is ready!" You said.

He ran in laughing and grabbed a bunch and stuffed it in his mouth.

You did the same.

Then you took your laptop and watched tv, and just looked at social medias.

You got a notification. "Vincent friended you! Do you want to friend him back?" You were a little scared that he knew where you lived, but you did it, and Mike Schmidt texted you.

"Hi." He texted.

"Hi..." You replied.

"So, do you want to hangout sometime?" He said.

"Maybe... I'll think about it." You replied. "Oh, got to go! I'll see you at work."

"Bye." He said.

You were trying to find Jeremy, there he is.

"Bye Jere, I'm going to work. See you." You said and kissed his cheek.

"B-bye!" He said.

(TIME SKIP TO THE PIZZERIA)

It seemed you were the only one there, well except for the dark purple car, it's probably Vincent's.

"Hello?" You said.

"Oh, hi Y/N~." Vincent said grabbing your waist.

"Um.. what are you doing?" You asked.

He didn't reply, he kissed you.

You tried to pull away, but couldn't.

-Mike's POV-

Whew, I just got here, I'm pulling in, looks like Y/N and Vincent are here, ugh I was hoping it would just be me and Y/N!

I walked into the office, and what do I see? Vincent passionately making out with Y/N!

What!? I thought she was with Jeremy! Is she cheating!? Or his HE making her do it, yeah probably.

"Okay, okay... break it up guys." I said.

"Ah! Mike, why are you here!?" Vincent asked madly.

"Because I work here, stupid." I replied.

-Balloon Boy's POV-

"Ew! Vincent and Y/N were kissing!" I say out loud for EVERYONE to hear.

"Maybe Y/N wasn't meant for Jeremy, let's find out if it was just him being stupid!" Mary replied.

CLIFF HANGER! kind of, not really.... ok awkward... ANYWAY, I'm making a new book! It's going to be a FNAF dare book! It includes all the animatronics, and the security guards! Get excited, well... And I hope Jeremy doesn't get mad at you because he thinks you love Vincent... hopefully... well...

CYA GUYS BAIIIIII ~ZOBOTTT