Chapter 9, He Won't Give Up... will he?

-Your POV-

You were very upset at Vincent, yet glad Jeremy wasn't there, you didn't want him to think you cheated on him. You heard Fritz and Scott entering.

"Yo, girls and boys," Fritz said.

"Uh, yeah.. hi." You replied.

"What's wrong Y/N?" He asked.

"Oh... nothing," You said quickly.

"Okay..." Fritz replied. "But remember, we're here for you Y/N."

"Okay, okay." You said.

It looks that Balloon Boy came in, he closely examined Vincent and you, but... why? He looked closely, seeing anger in your eyes, knowing you didn't want Vincent to do that. He ran out laughing.

You started getting a phone call.

"Hello?" You said.

"Y-Y/N!" Jeremy said over the phone.

"Oh, hey Jere." You replied.

"How's e-everything g-going?" He asked.

"Fine, everything's going pretty good." You replied. "Oh! I must go, Toy Bonnie is right there! Bye!"

"Okay... b-bye!" He said and hung up.

You really wish Vincent didn't do what he did... Your just glad Jeremy didn't see it. You don't think You would have ever convinced him to love me again.

Anyway, Toy Bonnie is right there.

You put on your mask.

He quickly left after examining everyone.

"So..." Vincent began.

"What?!" Mike replied grumbling.

"Well... I was TRYING to talk to the girl over there Mike, I wish you would just shut up." Vincent said.

"Okay. WHAT do you want to tell me?" You said quickly.

"I wanted to ask you if you could come with me for a moment." He said.

"Not on my watch, I'm coming with you guys." Mike said.

"Oh, okay..." You said.

Vincent smiled and grabbed your arm, he lead you to the hallway where the animatronics couldn't get to, he told Mike to go look away, and he whispered in your ear.

"Y/N, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "If you say no..."

He shoved a knife in your face.

"Ah!" You screamed, so Mike could hear.

"What is it!?" He yelled.

"He is going to kill me!" You yelled.

"Okay, Vincent get away from her!" Mike said.

"Wait..." You quickly said. "I will be your girlfriend."

You said and winked at Mike.

"I'm so happy~." He said and kissed you.

"Well... I've been thinking my dear Vincent," you started. "I think we should break up."

"What!? Wanna meet my knife?" He said.

"You never said anything about me breaking up!" You said and ran to the other room.

You fist bumped in the air happily.

Yet, Fritz and Scott looked pretty confused. You shook your head.

Quickly looking back and fourth keeping the animatronics at bay.

The six am alarm went off!

You said your goodbyes to everyone except Vincent, and thanked Mike for being there for you.

Hey! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Your smart aren't you? That scheme is quite clever, excepting Vincent's love, then destroying it. I love it! Your amazing, and talented!