Chapter 16, Fabulous

(for people who read the original chapter 16, yes, it did go differently than this, since the last chapter sixteen was corrupted somehow) 

-Vincent's POV-

She woke me up and said "Hi, you still awake?"

"Yeah."

"Can, I a-ask you something?" She asked me.

"Yeah...? Of course." I replied.

"Could I sleep next to you?" She asked. I was shocked. "Not like I'm scared or anything, though."

"I guess so,~" I replied.

Then she laid next to me.

We talked for awhile, we couldn't sleep at all.

Eventually we kissed, it was a good moment.

"Honestly, I... Love you." I said.

"Eee!-- I mean, me too...~" She said. I laughed.

"You know, it's okay," I said.

"Yeah, hehe!" She replied.

-DA NEXT MORNIN-

I woke up, looking at Y/N in the corner with a camera pointed at us.

"Um, hi..." I said, running and chasing her down the hall, eventually tackling her.

Violet woke up, and kissed me.

Hey guys! sorry I have not posted any chapters in awhile, and sorry for the short chapter. But, I have AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING news, ok, WOW Zoe, Anyway, me and my good friend Derpy got a account together, it's called _PurpleYandere_ and we uploaded our first book! It's called "Yandere~Chan x Purple Guy (Ayano Aishi)". We decided to do a book nobody had done before! A whole new ship! I found one or two people do a speedart of it, but really... that's it. It's a whole new ship, we're super excited about it!