Chapter 3, Moving in with Jeremy!

----------

Jeremy's POV

----------

I think Y/N is really cute, with her H/L H/C hair. I guess I really do like Y/N.

Better get on my way to work and see her.

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE AT FREDDY'S)

----------

Your POV

----------

"Hey Jeremy! I wanted to ask you something!" You say anxiously.

"W-what is i-it Y/N?" He asks.

"I wanted to uh k-know if I could move in with you." You say. "I know we just met and all, but my mom is kinda sick of me living in her house."

"Uh, s-sure!" He replied blushing like a tomato! "But f-first, we g-gotta get to w-work." You nodded.

----------

Toy Freddy's POV

----------

"Did ya hear that gang?" I asked. "The security guards are moving in together!" They all cheered with joy.

"Knew it! I wonder what they're babies are gonna look like." Toy Chica said smiling.

"I bet they're gonna have a life together forever!" Mangle replied.

"Aye, well 'e should get 'em now!" Foxy said. They agreed.

-----------

Jeremy's POV

----------

Oh gosh, they're coming!

"Y/N, t-they're co-coming." I say.

"Oh, okay. Thanks!" She replied.

Foxy came running down the hall.

I flashed the light at him and he left.

-----------

Your POV

----------

It's already 2 am, the nights go by so fast!

Toy Bonnie decides to give us a visit, we quickly put on our masks.

Then he left.

"Hey, Jeremy.. where am I gonna sleep at your house?" You ask. "I'm completely fine with the couch."

"No, y-you can s-sleep in my b-bed, I-I'll s-sleep on the c-couch!" He said. You should sleep on the couch, not Jeremy. It is HIS house not Your's.

"That's okay, I'm fine with the couch!" You replied.

"W-well, w-we c-could b-both s-sleep in m-my b-bed..." He says extremely shyly and blushes like a tomato again!

"Okay, that's fine then," You said. "OH DANG IT, THE MUSIC BOX!"

You quickly wind up the box as fast as possible, Jeremy checked the cameras. But the puppet already got out!

Phew, the puppet went back.

Then the 6 am alarm went off and you grabbed your stuff and drove to Jeremy's house.

(TIME SKIP TO JEREMY'S HOUSE)

"Hey Jeremy, I'm here!" You say.

"H-hey Y/N!" He says cheerfully.

You were so tired you just ran into Jeremy's room and ducked under the covers as fast as you could, you could here Jeremy walking in and climbing into bed as well.

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chap! I'm actually really enjoying making this book, so that's good. I just hope you like it! If ya don't, really it's fine with me, I'm just making it for fun, mostly because I read like every "Jeremy Fitzgerald x Reader" (except the inappropriate ones, which there are very few of those) on wattpad, I felt like I wanted to as well, also because I have been fangirling over FNAF too much. xD Well cya guys!

~Zoe<3