Chapter 1, New Job, and Meeting!

Your POV

------------------------

"Y/N, you really need to get a job. I'm not paying for any more of your stuff! I'm sick of it." Your mom says. You moaned.

"B-but mom..." You tried to plead.

"No buts!" Your mom says and handed you a news paper.

You take the paper and search through all of the jobs, babysitter, fast food employee, maid, boring!

"Hmm, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, night shift, 12:00 am to 6:00 am.." You quietly say. "Call 1-800-FAZBEAR."

"You should sign up!" Your mom says. You nodded slowly.

You dialed the number.

"Hello? Hello? This is Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, how may I help you?" The man on the phone says.

"Hey! I'm Y/N L/N, I'd like to sign up for the night shift." You say.

"Oh, okay. You're hired! Come here tonight at 11:50 pm! Oh, and you will have a partner tonight." He says.

"Okay, I'll be there!" You say and hang up.

You decided to go take a nap, so you'd be ready for tonight.

(TIME SKIP TO 10:00 PM)

You wake up and get ready for tonight, you take a shower quick, then you brush your H/L, H/C hair. You put on a blue shirt and dark blue jeans, you grab your keys, purse, sweat shirt, and energy bars for the night. You say goodbye to your mom and leave.

(I know, yet another TIME SKIP, anyway TIME SKIP TO THE PIZZERIA AT 11:50 PM)

You just arrived as the manager came to greet you, he gave you your hat and went home to sleep. You walk down to the office where you'll be staying at. There's a guy there with a nametag that says 'Jeremy' on it, he has green eyes and brown hair.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you!" You say.

"H-hi, I-I'm J-Jeremy. Nice t-to meet y-you!" He says, he seems quite shy.

You smile and sit down next to you. "So, how does this job work?" You ask. "I didn't really get much information from the manager."

"W-well, uh you b-basically t-try t-to avoid t-the animatronics, when t-they g-get in, t-then put o-on th-e mask," Jeremy says. You nodded slowly.

"And what if you DON'T put on a mask?" You asked.

"Then, t-they'd s-stuff you in-to a-a s-suit..." He replied.

"Ah! That sounds terrible!" You say. Jeremy nodded.

You and Jeremy talked for about an hour, then the animatronics started becoming 'active'.

Chica got in the room.

"P-put on t-the m-mask!" Jeremy yelled. You quickly put the mask on. Chica looked around then left.

----------------------------

Toy Bonnie's POV

----------------------------

"Have you seen the security guards?" I ask. "They look cute together." Toy Chica, Mangle, and Freddy nodded.

"Yeah, they could make a really, really cute couple!" Toy Chica replied.

"That little Jeremy is just too shy to even talk to that girl, he probably has a crush on her," Mangle added.

-------------------------

Jeremy's POV

-------------------------

I think Y/N's kinda cute, WAIT DON'T THINK THAT you just met her Jeremy! You can't like her! But she is cute. Oh, who am I kidding? I do have a crush on her! I just, SHE'S FREAKING ADORABLE.

"Y-Y/N, B-Bonnie's c-coming." I said. "W-well, a-at least I-I thi-nk so."

"Okay, thanks! We better keep a look out for him." Y/N said.

-------------------------

Your POV

-------------------------

I think Jeremy's cute, WAIT DON'T THINK THAT. Think about Bonnie who is in the vent. Wait, BONNIE'S IN THE VENT?

"Jeremy! Bonnie's in the vents!" I say.

"O-oh! Th-thanks!" He replied.

Bonnie came in, you and Jeremy quickly put on our masks, Bonnie walked around the room like a total weirdo, he started walking closer though, then he started lifting Jeremy's mask off, he screamed! But suddenly the 6 am alarm went off and Bonnie immediately stopped.

"P-Phew! T-that was s-scary." Jeremy says.

"I-I thought you were gonna die!" You replied. Jeremy nodded and sighed.

"Well, goodnight Jeremy!" You say.

"G-goodnight Y-Y/N." Jeremy said.

Hope ya enjoyed the first chapter!!! Cya next time, byeeee! <3

~Zoe