The Two Parties

Xalvador's POV:

I swoop on another wolf, knocking it to the ground. Damn these rogues just keep getting larger and larger in number. 

"Move to the right!" I order the circle we have formed as I spot two of those spell-bound wolves killing my pack members. After a lot f struggle, a wolf from my sphere manages to kill one the wolves while the other runs away. The bastard!

Out of the corner of my eyes, I spot Liam emerging out of bushes. On his back is a girl... Arabella! She is unconscious I realise! No! I run to her, growling at Liam. He looks up and I see hesitation. Oh third in command, I won't have any hesitation when I snap your neck. He drops Arabella on the ground and I pounce at him. I bite at his side and he limps to the ground.

"Arabella!" I growl in a mind-link as I kneel by her. I sniff her and I hear her heart pumping. She's alive! Thank God she is alive! But she isn't opening her eyes. I swear I will kill the backstabbing bastard! 

"What did you do to her! How dare you, traitor!" I growl in a cold voice and lunge at him again. But another wolf- I suppose as one of the leaders shields him and claws at my arm, throwing me back. I barely notice the scratch as I go for him this time but he fights back again. Liam separates us and  two other wolves attack me. While I struggle with them, Liam mind-links the leader. I attack the two and easily kill them both.

 When I finally attack Liam again, the leader has left. My eyes snap in his direction and I am confused when I see what he is doing. My grip tightens on Liam's neck as I watch the leader leave with some wolves! The women and children. Oh shit!

"Xalvador stop!" I hear Arabella and my heart skips a beat. I throw Liam away and rush to her, surprised as well as delighted to see her standing there ever so normal.

"Arabella what's happening?" I shift and ask her while she helps Liam's wolf to stand. 

"Liam's on our side." She asserts and I frown.

"Yes Alpha. I only had to fake deceiving you so I could save my sister from the clutches of my evil father. My father is the one who has filled venom within the rogues against our pack and you. That is because he loved Luna Gabriella and wanted to mate with her. In fact, people say he was obsessed with the Luna. But when she found Alpha Adam and left, my father had more than one reason to be angry. He decided that he would take revenge on her mate and everyone that separated her from him. Thus the whole war." He explains as we look around for any attacks.

"He ultimately mated with another rogue and never found his true mate. My mother had me and my sister. After killing Alpha Adam, he was furious that he couldn't kill you. But what made him even more angrier what he did't find Luna Gabriella either. He was sure you wouldn't survive as a rogue and would die naturally but when you returned a few years later with a decent amount of pack members, he lost it. He went crazy with rage and anger." He says and pauses and I glance at Arabella. She listens intently too.

"Continue." I order and Liam complies.

"I was trained to find you and be with you. For years, I supplied them information about what was happening in the pack while my father was busy collecting a massive army for his revenge. And with the evil sister of Luna Gabriella, he was sure he would give you the most painful death possible. I was first unaware of the evil my father was planning and therefore I carefully made my way to becoming a loyal in your eyes." He says and I clench my fists. All these years, he had been acting?!

"But then I got attached to you and thought of quitting and never breaking your trust. But I couldn't stand up to my father then. But when Luna Arabella came,I decided to put an end to all my wrong doings. I just couldn't cheat her, knowing everything pain my father has caused you both. But my father threatened to kill my little sister and she is the only family I have. So I decided to fake deceive you."