Final Chapter

Feeling the nausea I couldn't help, but wonder what was happening to me.
Why do I get like this?
Why do I feel like I'm gonna toss my cookies everyday?
Then it hit me.
I'm gonna die aren't I?

No that's crazy talk.

Or is it?

I was walking down my driveway on the way back from a long walk in the country.
Reaching my doorstep I saw a shadow in the living room.
Walking into the living room to see it was I saw a man.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your mom let me in. I'm Zayn."

"I don't know a Zayn."

"That's true but Perrie does."

Lindsey was my best friend and if she sent him my way it must be good news.

"So what brings you over here?" I asked curiously.

He stood about my height with hazel eyes and black hair. Smooth tan skin and a charismatic smile. He was really dreamy and it was hard not to fall in love at first sight.

"Well, I'm here for you of course."

"I'm confused." I said puzzled.

"Perrie's party is tonight and I'm here to go with you."

I totally forgot oh my god.

"Uhhhh wat."

"You forgot didn't you. Wow Sam."

I didn't even blink before running to my room to find something to wear.

Ripping on a shirt I cut up and some yellow Hollister shorts I grabbed Zayn's hand and ran for the door.

"Hey hey hey!" he was yelling but I didn't want to be late.

"What's the rush man!?" Zayn yelled.

"I told Perrie I would be there earlier to help host it."

I was saying this while turning the car on and before Zayn was even in the car I took off.

Within a half an hour we made it to the Perrie's mansion.

"Wow Sam. Could you be even later." Perrie chuckled.

"Don't you know me? I'm always fashionably late." I replied pretending to flick my hair to the side.

"Hey Perrie." Zayn said blushing.

"Hey Zayn." She replied with her million dollar smile.

"Well, I'll leave you love birds." I said laughing a little.

Walking in the door I immediately see my ex. And in that split second I jumped like I saw satan himself.

"Hey Sam." My ex said with a smirk.

"Heyyyy why are you here?"

"Don't you remember you invited me here when we were still dating?" His smile dropping.

"Yeahhh no." I honestly wanted to forget those days. I was in a dark place and only dated him because I was lonely. That was wrong of me, but now I'm paying the price.

"Hey Sam everything alright over here?" Zayn said coming up behind me.

"Uhm, yeah." I said caught off guard.

"Who is this?" My ex clearly intrigued.

"Well..." Then an idea hit me like a train.

"He's my new boyfriend." I said with a smile.

Both guys coughing really hard.

"What."

"I'm your huhhh" punching Zayn in the stomach to stop him from giving it away.

"Yes sweetie. This is our debut party remember?"

"Uh yeah."

"Well, you guys make a cute couple. Congrats."

And with that my ex sulked away. Inside I felt bad but then I thought to myself.

Naahhhh.

The rest of the party my ex hit on everyone. Zayn and I pretended to be a couple and people fell in love with each other. It was perfect and the highlight was when we went outdoors to stargaze.

Life couldn't get much better, but it did.

... ... ... ...

Two years later and I am sitting here thinking about all the amazing things I've been through.

Zayn and I dated for a year and three days. I couldn't have asked for a better first love and even though we parted ways I do not regret anything that happened. He was my pride and joy but now I know he is living his life the way he wants. And I know he is happier without me.

Perrie and the boys are doing their own thing. Some friends are meant to be apart of your life for a certain time, but like all friends we have to part ways. These guys were a blessing in my life and never a curse. I have so many good things to say about them and good memories. I know someday we will meet again. And when that day comes we will wonder why we ever parted ways. But til then I wish God's blessing on whatever endeavors they chase.

Jackie and Hanna are rocking out their lives how they want. We still catch up every now and again and stir up trouble. But we are growing up. It's amazing to see how much we grew up since high school. And I can not wait to grow old with them.

Mike and Gabe are still going strong. Gabe picked up a job somewhere on the beach and Mike is still like my gay uncle. But hotter and sexier. There are no words to describe how amazing he is and how much he means to me.

Shane is Shane. Living life to the fullest and he has an amazing girlfriend. He can be an asshole but he is my twin. He is also my best friend and at the end of the day I couldn't ask for anyone better.

I'm chasing my dreams and following the voice inside of me. I've achieved so much when I realized I don't need a man to define me. Nor do I need a relationship. I'm back in college and getting straight A's. I'm a model for the clothing company Hollister and recording my first EP. I love where life is taking me and can not wait to see where I end up. But just because I stopped sharing my story doesn't mean it ends here. Now you the reader has to live your life. Take control. Never listen to your haters and always trust your gut. You are the strength and soul to your own adventure. Just know you are not alone. I'm here rooting you on. And everyday, know that I'm cheering you on to the finish line.