Chapter 28: Topaz/Hit the Town

"Is this your place?" I asked Rob in awe.

"Yeap." He replied.

"Why in the world would you want to move out!?!" I asked a little bit too loudly.

"Because I can't afford it." He said matter-of-factly. "In fact this isn't mine. It's my dad's.

"Wait. I don't understand-"

"My father owns this place and he makes me pay to live here. And everything is under his control. None of it is mine even though it is. It's just family stuff. You are probably not interested." He said with a subtle angst in his voice.

He was wrong. I did care. He was so lonely he paid me to come out here. I was hurting for him. I was hurting with him.

"It's going to be alright. I'll be here to make you through this." Soothingly I was rubbing his back. Hopefully he will stop gripping the table so tightly.

"Thank you. For everything." He said this and walked away.

"Where are you going?" I said frantically.

"Preparing your room." He replied shortly.

I followed him into the most amazing red room I have ever been in.

King sized bed, with many pillows, a big dresser, and a view of the big city.

"This is beautiful." I said in awe.

"Enjoy, meet me by the door in an hour. I'm taking you out." He said and left.

It was gorgeous. The sun was beginning to set and my skin was shining like topaz. How could any other boy not feel so lucky like me? But yet I felt trapped. I was stepping into something unknown. I was being covered in a black diamond cage. Trapped in the unknown.

I began to unpack my clothes and started putting them into the drawers and hanging them up.

I turned and looked at the bed. It was shimmering like a giant ruby.

"Oh what the hell" I said to myself.

I took a flying leap towards the bed.

And missed.

THUD

"Is everything alright!!" Rob raced into the room shirtless, with his jeans unbuttoned.

"Yeah," I said rubbing my head as I started sitting up. "I was trying to jump onto the bed, but I'm such a loser."

"It's alright" He said lifting me up and onto the bed.

"You didn't have to do that." I said smiling and leaning back.

"I wanted too."

Our eyes were locked. His skin was so smooth and soft. His eight pack was distracting but as the sun was continuing to set it was glimmering on us. Topaz. Such a beautiful color.

"I should really finish unpacking..."

"And I should finish getting dressed." Rob said lifting himself off of me.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I said in a total daze.

"Wear something nice." And with that he made his way out of the room.

Yeah, the sexual tension was intense.

Check that.

.............................................................

I was by the door five minutes early in white button down shirt, with a white tank underneath, navy blue cardign, blue skinny jeans, and sneakers. I chose it to be all Hollister, because their clothes fit me really nice and I have always liked their brand. Of course I finished off the outfit with their cologne Jake.

I looked up and saw Rob approaching me with a white button down, black blazer and black pants. It all looked Gucci to me and he had black shiny shoes on too topped off with a black bow tie.

"I-I-I... I thought when you said nice..." I was so shocked.

"Yeah you might want to quick change." He said with his hair slicked back. He was so dang sexy.

I ran to the room and quick slipped on black skinnies and a pin-stripe blazer with my shiny shoes. They were all off brand because I'm poor but I still think I looked nice in them.

I walked back out.

"I'm seriously poor." I said with a laugh.

"But you were wearing Hollister." He replied.

"It's called sales Rob." I chuckled.

"Well, you still look good to me. We can go shopping tomorrow." He said as he held out his arm.

I interlocked his arm with mine and we made our way out.

Time to hit the town.