Chapter 3-The secret...?

A/N:

Hey, shreakols! Happy new year! (I'm writing this at new years eve so...yeah ^-^)

Almost got drunk today... xD

Anywho, let's go to the story! Enjoy!

Chapter 3

~¤~¤~

Amalthea's POV (A/N: This is a first)

Okay, I can do this.

Usually, when people say this it means they can't do it. Don't you agree?

Focus.

Concentrate.

How could I concentrate when I'm meeting up with a really cute guy?!

Not just cute.

I blushed at my own thoughts as I went out the exit. The sky was darkening and I know that soon it will already be night.

"What is it?" I heard a voice whisper from behind me and I spun around in surprise, only to see Bruce standing...so close.

Close huh? Can you see me grinning slyly over here?!

"You scared me! I thought you were a kidnapper!" His eyes narrowed at me. "What is it?!" He asked, his tone rising at the edge. I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?!"

About that thing obviously (even though I also don't know what the heck he's talking abou)

Has he gone mad?

I'd be thinking the same thing in her position.

Did I do something?

His eyes, the cool, blue orbs glowed in the dark. He walked closer, cautiously. "What is the secret behind the music box?!" Now, He's completely lost it.

"W-what music b-box?" I whisper-stuttered.

A smart girl would've ran or atleast yelled for help by now but it seems as though my IQ has dropped gradually in the span of 5 minutes.

So basically, you are now an idiot.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." His tone lined accusation...He thought that I was lying.

"I'm not lying!" I protested and he gazed deeply into my eyes, as if reading my soul. Then he sighed and his shoulders slumped in defeat "You're not...those eyes don't seem like a liar's eyes to me."

So he can read minds now?

A breeze drifted by me and I couldn't help but shiver at it. Bruce threw an object in my direction and I caught it-failing while I did so.

It was a box-most probably the music box he was referring to.

Wasn't it obvious?

It glinted in the moonlight and somehow...somehow holding this box seemed so...natural, like I was made to hold it in my arms.

Then, I noticed something oddly familiar about it.

The color.

How the writings were written.

Intricate designs.

Then I realized "This is the music box in the picture." He raised an eyebrow. "What picture?"

Ugh, Amalthea! He needs a much more detailed explanation than that!

"Above the fireplace in my living room, there are lots of pictures there." I informed him. His gaze dropped to the ground looking like he was thinking of something for awhile before switching his gaze back to me. "Can you take me there?"

"Why would I? And how come you're so interested in this anyway?" I looked at him and my heart nearly broke when I saw the pain and sorrow in his blue eyes. "It's how I almost lost my mother." His voice, the sweet, husky sound broke at the edge and I nearly ran to him and hugged him. I don't know, I like comforting people.

Really? Me too!

...

Only to my friends and not random strangers!

"I'll help you on one condition," He looked at me hopefully.

"Tell me everything"

Great, so he'll tell you everytging? As in, everything?

~¤~¤~

A/N:

Hey yo!

I got a negative comment on my other book, ASL which was really discouraging...but who cares anyway?! ^-^ I love writing and that's what I'm gonnna do!

Thanks for the votes and support! I love you all!

~Sky♥