Chapter 2-Decisions and best friends

A/N:

Thank you for all the reads and votes!

You little shreakols! I love you all so much! XD

*Oh, I almost forgot! Please don't promote your stories here, it makes me want to eat my little sister and she's really bad for the digestive system (especially a kid with a mouth like hers -.-)

Thea: Please don't promote here! I don't want the big monster to eat me! *sobs*

Anywho, let's go to the story! (^-^)

3

2

1

Sonata

~¤~¤~

Thea stared at the crumpled sheet of paper in her hands as she sat in her computer class for the enth time. The words written on the paper were etched in beautiful script. Amalthea never thought that a boy could write this way. It was so... unnatural.

Meet me later. Dismissal, at the parking lot.

                                 -Bruce

His handwriting was elegantly made and his a's, B's and g's were made in a complicated manner.

One that you probably wouldn't be able to copy.

Amalthea sighed and pushed her hand against her hair. For her, this task was hard. She didn't want to be Bruce's tour guide, just because they were seatmates and managed to have an awkward conversation doesn't mean they were close friends that were joined together at the hip.

What was their teacher thinking?! "Oh hey, I'm Ms. Maine the matchmakerand my next target is Amalthea and Bruce! What do you think their shipname should be?" No. Just. No. Period, end of convo.

"Plus, why on Earth would Bruce be so interested in my name?" Amalthea said to herself, thinking of the curious glint that she saw in Bruce's eyes when he heard her last name.

All she knew was that her last name was related to some musical piece slash artist slash arranger slash she forgot. Or something related to music, which she didn't find interesting at all.

She was more interested in art and other stuff. Not music...

I hate you so much right now, Amalthea. I love music! It's the essence of my soul! (lol what?) Don't you agree? (Yes, I'm talking to you, readers)

~¤~¤~

Soon, their class was dismissed. Being the last period for the day, everyone was now excited to go home. Everyone except Amalthea.

No, it isn't because she's crazy enough to want to stay in school any longer.

Her palms were wet and her heartbeat was increasing in a slow but steady manner as her options ran through her head.

To go or not to go?

She didn't like the idea of talking with a stranger whom she just met nor did she want a new student's first impression on her would be rude.

What would you pick if you were in her shoes? No, I'm not talking about the black converse! I believe you are smart enough to know what I am going on about.

"I give up" She told herself and went out of her classroom. Only to see Sharon waiting by the door. "What Let's go!" Sharon probably thought that, as usual, Amalthea didn't have a ride home. But Thea couldn't just tell her to wait right? That would've been, in other people's eyes, selfish.

Nobody wants to look cruel, deceitful, selfish, mean, ignorant and weird. Even I wouldn't except for the weird part (since I'm as weird a person can get)

"Sorry, but I have something important to do today. I'm really sorry!" Thea apologized, Sharon, on the other hand was surprised "What 'something important'?" She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. "Does it have something to do with a boy?"

Sharon's fantasies...

Amalthea shook her head at her best friend's playfulness. "You're too-" Sharon cut her off "So it is a boy! Okay, I understand! It's with Bruce, isn't it?" Thea blushed and shook her head vigorously. "That's not it at all!"

But we all saw that blush! ;)

"Oh come on! I saw you two! He slipped you a note!" Thea looked at her in shock and disbelief. 'She was able to notice that?!'

I think it's obvious that Sharon is a very observative person.

"Go! Your Prince Charming awaits!" Sharon gently pulled Thea's arm.

And also a control freak.

"Sharon, stop it! I'll go, already! Just stop pulling me!" Thea exasperatedly said.

I wonder how Thea was able to survive with a best friend like her.

Sharon laughed "Ok ok! Good luck with lover boy!" And strutted away "Don't call him that!" Sharon threw a hand up in the air, not even bothering to turn around "Sure, sure! Whatever you say!"

Wow she really wants Thea to have a boyfriend.

So Amalthea Sonata headed to the school's parking lot. Not knowing that this decision would change her life forever.

~¤~¤~

A/N:

My sister told me that she liked 'Sonata' better than my other stories and I was like "Wha?"

Okay, so on Christmas some people gave me roller skates which was hilarious actually. I almost fell of them and killed myself. You know, broke me neck. (>_<)

Right now, I am actually in a bar, pretty weirded out as I watch my drunk parent's dance to 'Butter Cup', sing 'I will survive' and have a 'wasted' tita (aunt) singing 'Hero' beside me. (I cannot understand how she scored a 98) Lord, help us...

Anywho, bye monsters! Thanks for reading!

Random Fact: Dad is wearing his scarf in a jaunty angle.

PS: Pray for my soul.

PSS: What the Wonders of Alcohol can do

~Sky♥