Prologues and Oaths

A/N:

Dear reader,

If you've already begun reading this book (For an excuse to not do your homework/for entertainment/to consume time), even just the title of it then...

It's too late for you to turn back.

Let's make an oath, shall we?

I, (your name) will not tell a single soul about the contents of this book.

I will not utter a single word from it.

If someone looks at you suspisciously while you are reading this, you shall run away or hide it quickly.

You shall not show this book to anyone. Friend or somebody you just know.

Now go ahead, read.

But don't say I didn't warn you...

Prologue

"How stupid of them," A boy spoke, his voice cold as ice. "To leave something so valuable out in the open" A woman continued, voice just as cold.

They were walking inside an old abandoned mansion, walking past priceless objects that seem to be older the the Lord himself.

They were looking for something, something that came from out of this world.

"Ah! Found it!" The woman called out in joy.

The object they had been looking for was in a glass cabinet, a small wooden box.

The boy held produced a hammer from his bag and swung it down hard on the cabinet, not even bothering to make sure he would be safe from the glass.

Glittering, white shards rained down on the ground but the woman didn't seem to be bothered by them as she reached into the ruined glass using a thin hand in an equally thin white glove and pulled out the box.

Close up, you could see the odd Hieroglyphic writings etched on the antique wood. The symbol of a rose was tattooed at the lid of the box and the word 'Sonata' was written in beautiful script that could only have been done 150 years ago.

"Are you sure that old legend is true?" The boy asked in an unsure tone.

"The harder it is to make, the harder it is to destroy, All the clues lead to only one solution, that thing exists, Bruce" The woman whispered to the man, Bruce as she held the box.

She slowly lifted up the lid and-

I CAN'T DO THIS.

I can't do this, I'm terrified of not only what would happen to me but also what could happen to you!

Maybe I could do another story...

About...bears? Yeah, we could talk about them. Or maybe penguins? They've been popular lately and-

No? You want this story? *Huffs* You readers are all the same, spoiled by them authors.

Alright then, I'll have to do my job and spoil you as well...

Here goes,

I'm going to jump now.

Just give me a second,

Imma just...ya know.

Three seconds,

Three

Two

Ya know what? I'mma just...

Hey! STOP THROWIING CARROTS AT ME!!!

NOT TO ME *******! NO WAY IN ****!!!

I get it already! Let's do this.

The soft tune of a melody played. "Yes, YES! It's all mine!!!" The woman screeched in victory as the melody continued, she did a small happy dance which consisted of waving her hand (The one not holding the box) in the air and spinning around in circles.

I do this too sometimes...It's not a very pretty sight...

Then suddenly she felt the whole world crash down before her as she fell to the ground. The melody resounding through the walls, soft and sweet as Bruce yelled out.

"Mum!"

'I never thought that the cold ground could be so comfortable' Sarah thought peacefully as her face pressed to the cold concrete and the world started to fade from her view.

A bitter thought entered Sarah's mind at that single moment'They didn't...accept me' Then everything went black.

~¤~¤~

A/N:

I thought of a new idea when I was in the washroom doing my 'business' and I came up with this. ;)

Well, hope you like it!

~Sky♥