Chapter 8- Clings and strings

Hello, random stranger. (Unless you are Sheba, Natalya or any one of my randomly crazy friends then that title is not directed at you.)

Fudge this, and let's just say hello reader after about... two months?

A member of the council, Madame Rose found out about this story and has been driving me around ever since!

And of course, as expected, the head was furious! Furious I say! They contacted my twin sister, Sheba and made a warrant for my arrest!

The things I do for you, readers.

They punished me by making me watch 3 God-forsaken hours of Dora The friggin' Explorer!

Do you know exactly how many times I yelled exasperately that the damn fox was just right behind her?! Do you?! The horror!!! The HORROR! The HORROR!!!!!!!

Um... Hello.

This is the author's other sister, Carib (pen name)

My blood relative is throwing quite a tantrum at the moment...

Moving on...

~¤~¤~

3rd Person's POV

Amalthea sprawled out on her bed with her eyes closed, her right hand placed on her forehead.

The moon faintly lighting the room through the window.

"I am losing it." She said with finality and sighed. "Rachel if you can hear me, what would you do?" She asked, directed at no one in particular.

After a long moment of silence, she aggresively pushed her fingers through her hair in frustration. "Great, now I'm talking to myself."

"Mistress Rosalie?"

Amalthea gasped in surprise before realizing that it was just Rebecca. "I'm not Rosalie, I'm Amalthea. And please don't call me Thea, it's very unnatural for me when you call me that."

Thea's POV

"I'm very sorry." She apologizedand I sighed. "It's alright. It's just that I can't believe I'm not freaking out yet, I mean, most normal girls my age would probably perform an exorcism." She blinked.

"But you aren't one of those 'normal girls.'" She stated. "What do you mean by that? Besides the fact that I'm not terrified of you, I'm just like all my friends." I replied before sitting in an indian position on my bed.

"Why are you still wandering around here?" I asked curiously and she raised an eyebrow, confused.

"Let me rephrase." I told her. "Why are you still here, on Earth? Do you have something that still clings you to this world?"

She then suddenly found the ground very interesting since she couldn't take her eyes of it.

"I'm sorry. I cannot- I mean, I do not have the right to tell you, Amalthea." She said softly.

"Okay, but what's up with that music box anyway? Why don't I seem to be affected by it?"

"It's because you are a Sonata." Seeing my confusion she said. "Let me tell you a story, but promise me that you won't-er, what's that term? Freak out?" I nodded. "A ghost is about to tell the story of the past and most probably talk about dead people... I'll try my best." I laughed nervously.

"Let us begin."

~¤~¤~

A/N:

Hi...

Goodbye...

So I didn't add any side comments, what do ya think??

Thank you for reading!!! I'm sorry that I didn't update for quite some time now. But you all must know that I lerv you guys so much to the end of the world!!!

~Sky