Chapter 9- Becca and stories

Thea's POV

I sat on my bed with a bucket of ice cream on one hand and a spoon on the other.

What can I say?

I love eating ice cream while listening to stories.

As if you're the only one...

When Estel and Rosalie were children, they did everything together.

Their whole world was the garden and the house while the outside world remained a mystery to them.

For years they ran around causing trouble and once, almost set the kitchen on fire, literally.

One day, Rosalie's father, Reese, decided that they were getting too old for fun and games and that they should act more their age.

He told Rosalie and Estel that they were too old to see each other anymore, especially since they were from opposite genders.

It was improper that a lady would be so comfortable with men.

So he did what he thought was best and...

"And what?" I asked. Rebecca flinched, obviously annoyed that I had interrupted her.

How many times do I have to tell you NOT to intimidate a ghost?!

"Sorry." I muttered cautiously. "Please continue."

He separated them, by moving Estel into another household.

For years, they never saw each other again. They grew up, learned new things and became different people. They changed.

To them, the other just became a distant memory. A dream.

"That's horrible..." I mumbled.

Rebecca nodded. "Indeed. It was." Then her eyes widened.

"Oh! My dear! Look at the time!" I glanced at the clock and saw that at was already 12:08AM . I shrugged. "We still have time."

Seriously??

She looked at me like I told her I was pregnant with her children.

"No, Milady! You must have atleast 8 hours of sleep!" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't really care about that."

Coz' apparently you can sleep at 2AM and absolutely regret it in the morning but the process continues over and over again.

She pursed her translucent lips in irritation.

"No matter what you say, I will not continue this story if you do not go to bed."

I sighed inwardly. Who knew ghosts could be so stubborn?

Beats me. Sometimes I hate not being heard...

"Fine."

"Goodnight, Little one."

"Night."

~¤~¤~

That week passed by and Rebecca didn't visit me. I couldn't even concentrate on my friends from all the thinking I'm doing.

I could tell that Bruce was becoming agitated.

Woah. Stop right there. Pause button. And give me time to ask this little question:

Isn't he always agitated??

Okay, okay. You can continue now.

I seriously cannot remember how many times he's asked me if I got any news. Apparently, his fangirls don't like his extra attention to me...

Fangirls scare me...

I told him everything I knew. Which, didn't seem to please him at all.

God, I'm starting to talk like Becca now... What is happening to me??

Becca???

Yes. I gave her a nickname. Rebecca is just... so long!!

She better show up any day now.x Bruce is seriously gonna blow if she doesn't show.

Literally.

~¤~¤~

Real A/N:

Hey guys sorry late update!!! Haven't had any inspiration lately.... I'll give an example of why I decided to update:

Ashton Irwin is perfect.

Nobody is perfect.

Therefore, Ashton Irwin is nobody.

Nobody likes me.

So Ashton Irwin likes me. ^-^

*Goes to a corner and cries while updating for the heck of it.*

Lerv ya guys!!!

~Sky♥