Chapter 5-Disappearance and Photo...

A/N:

Hey hey! ^-^

"How ya guys doin?

Good?

Fine?

Okay?

Did you learn anything today? No, not really. Do your homework? Nope, cause it's boring? Cool."

What my parent's ask me and my sis after a day in school. -.-

Well, I'm not mean enough to make you guys wait any longer, unlike some people... *Glances at younger sis* Jokes! XD

3

2

1

SONATA

~¤~¤~

Amalthea's POV

Wait, hang on a second. WHHHAAAAAATTTTTT?!?!?!?!

Um, I think she just said that she is Rebecca, servant of le household.

"This is not happening, not happening..." I whispered to myself like a crazy maniac. And she looked like one too. 'Rebecca' glanced at me with a worried expression. "What's wrong? Milady Rosalie?" I looked at her in shock. "What did you just say?" Read above.

"I asked the lady what is troubling her." I shook my head. "No, after that." I felt an odd pull to Rebecca, the feeling that I could trust her no matter her creepy looks, I knew she was a good person slash ghost. Whatever you just said is stupid, who would in their right mind trust a ghost?!

Bruce, on the other hand, hasn't muttered a word. He just stood beside me as he stared into empty space. "What are you doing?" He asked me. "Talking to the ghost." I explained as if it was the most natural and normal thing to say. The tone of my voice even surprised me. Sure, because talking to ghosts is the most normal thing in the world! (Note sarcasm)

"What are you talking about?" He asked confused. "The ghost disappeared quite some time ago." I gaped at him.

"She's standing right-! Here..." I stopped myself when I noticed...

Rebecca wasn't there anymore.

Failed attempts, we all have them.

~¤~¤~

"Here it is." I said as I handed the picture to Bruce. He examined it for awhile and then started to open the frame. "Hey! What are you doing?!" That photo is important to my family, noone I repeat, NOONE is allowed to touch it. I'll be in big trouble if my parents come home and see that pic. in the hands of a total stranger, they'll throw a fit.

Mine will freak the freak out and start waving around the 'Samurai sword' that was hidden in the basement. (Don't ask why they have one, I don't even know)

Rebecca didn't show up again and I was sorta relieved but curious at the same time. I mean, sure, she's gone but there are things that she hasn't told me yet and I want to know...I'm so confused! Everyone would if they were in your shoes. The readers agree, don't they?

Soon, Bruce was holding the photo in his hand, turning it every once in awhile and examining it. "When was this photo taken?" He suddenly asks, looking up from his task and meeting my gaze. I blinked.

"I don't...I'm not sure but it was here since I was a child." I grabbed the photo and took a look at it and noticed something. "Hang on a second..." I whispered as I weent out of the living room and headed for the direction of Dad's study.

Taking the envelope opener from his desk. I managed to remove the back paper of the photo, gently putting it through a gap I saw awhile ago. Either she has sharp eyes or Bruce is blind. There I found the words:

To My beloved Rosalie:

Happy birthday, Igin. Do you like my present?

                                   ~ Uncle Estel

1945

Rosalie...didn't Rebecca mention a Rosalie?

~¤~¤~

A/N:

So I was able to update!!! WOOHOOH!! I'm sooooo happy that I was finally able to find some time.

I got sick, eheheheh... *rubs back of neck awkwardly*

Please VOMMENT! (vote and comment though coincidentally, vomment sounds like vommit...) >_<

I write for PLEASURE not for PRESSURE! ^-^

Thanks for the support!

~Sky