Chapter 22: Uhm

The smile of excitement that was once painted on my face, was rubbed off and turned into a frown. My mood changes relatively quickly for some reason.

"But I don't know how to play!" I grumbled.
"I can-"
"We can teach you ______-chaaaan!" They sang in unison. The ones that had cut Law's sentence were Shachi and Penguin, who were drooling as they looked at me.
"Urk! You guys, get out" Law commanded, going right to the point.
"B-but Captain, you can't play that game with only two people!" Whined Penguin
"Well she didn't know that, did she" He snapped "You just had to ruin it for me"

I whipped my head towards him and frowned,
"You were probably going to take advantage of me again, weren't you?"

He just glared and gave out a quiet "Tsk"
My eyebrows furrowed into an even deeper frown, "Don't 'tsk' me! You meany, I'm going to play with Penguin and Shachi... Without you!" I huffed grabbing the clear glass bottle from a now ticked off Law.
"You gonna drink that, or what?" He challenged for some reason.
"Yeah! I am" I gritted my teeth in anger because of his cocky challenge.

Opening the bottle after a few twists, the strong smell of alcohol hit my nose. My lips hovered over it for a second, but without thinking twice I started chugging the clear liquid. It burned the back of my throat, but I kept drinking it. Every single last drop. When I was done, I licked my lips and looked towards Law, while waving the empty bottle near his face.

"Oh did you want some~~?" I giggled. He snarled and shoved me to one side out of his way, while storming out of the kitchen.
"You meany!" I shouted after him as I puffed my cheeks out while grumbling "Ugh, what's his problem?"

"It's alright, ______-chan! Us three can play alone~!"
"No! I don't want to play anymore... He pushed me even though I was just teasing him, I was just messing with him..." I looked up at both of them, with tears building up around the rim of my eyes and asked "Does that make me a bad kitty?"

There was a long pause before they looked at each other and then towards the door.
"I-um WE are just going to leave for a... minute..." Voiced Penguin, as the two dashed for the door in order to look for the captain.
"As much as I'd love to stay with her and play, I feel like that'd be just plain wrong" The boy sighed as Shachi agreed to his statement.

The man that was currently being searched for looked at the duo in confusion as they sprinted towards him, grabbing his arm and dragging him back to where ______ was located.

"We are so very sorry for interrupting Captain" Screeched Shachi with fear that Law would scold them.
"Y-yeah, it won't happen again. I swear!" Added Penguin.
"It better not, you damn snakes" Law spat as he thought of what could've happened if the two men didn't interrupt.

As they approached the kitchen again, they noticed ______ sitting on the ground of the corridor with her back facing them. She had the glass bottle on the floor spinning slightly, as she pawed it with her hands. She looked like a small lost child trying to kill boredom.

Penguin and Shachi pushed Law towards the cat girl and ran away the other direction until they were out of sight.

The once lightly swaying (fr/c) tail, tensed as my ears perked up. I turned around to face Law, who was towering over me. I stared with big, teary eyes.

This took the doctor by surprise, "Why the heck are you crying?" He snapped. My eyes just kept building with more and more tears
"Law..."  I whined with sadness "I'm sorry for being such a bad kitty"

I reluctantly stood up and jumped on to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. Tears ran freely down my flushed face as I rubbed my head against his cheek.
"Lawwww, please forgive me, I'll do anything... Just please don't get angry at me again, it makes me sad"
"Tch, you don't have to cry because of that..." He said grabbing my shoulders as he got me off him, whispering "Jeez things are becoming rather troublesome"

Law grabbed my wrist and started heading over to his room. Without taking even a glance at me, he spoke up
"It's getting late"
His simple statement made me suspicious, making me wonder what he was scheming. Regardless, I followed him, skipping on each step.

When we stepped into his room, I ran up to the bed and jumped in, head first. I dug my face into Law's pillow, taking in the scent that sent me into a peaceful bliss. Which for a fact, didn't last a long as I wanted it to.

Law had jumped in, and for some reason had the genius idea to yank my tail.

"NYA LAW, D-DON'T DO THAT" The sudden contact sent shivers of pleasure up my spine. When I snapped my head to face him, I was greeted with a smirk. I tried wriggling myself free but his grip is stupidly strong.
"You mean this?" He chuckled, giving it a stronger pull.
"L-law! Sto~p!" I managed to choke out. But he kept giving me that mischievous grin.
"Do you really want me to stop? I mean that moan says otherwise" He teased causing my cheeks to flush. I just stood there, on all four, giving out heavy pants. It took all my strength to break his hold on me, when I managed to do so I crawled to the end of the bed, leaning my back against the wall.

.
.
.

This has been in my draft for multiple years I think. Rip this story. It's the end of it sorry :')