Chapter 10: A gift for a new comrade

Law woke up to find that ______ wasn't next to him, she probably ran away to hide from any medicine. He gave out a small sigh and went out of bed to start an other day as the Captain of the Heart Pirates. Before Law left his room, he took a quick glance at the mirror, there had been a note left on it. He slowly walked over and was very shocked. His face was drawn on. He had bright red lipstick, which was put on very badly and lots of pink blush and eyeshadow. He also had black marker pen on. Different types of doodles like swirls, hearts, stars, a mustache and an eye patch. There was a dark aura surrounding the raven haired man as he read the sticky note.
'Hey Traffy! I hope you like your makeover, I sure enjoyed drawing on your face. I think you look better now! Try to guess who I am, I bet it will take you ages to find out
~ From Your Secret Makeover Specialist
His eye twitched as Law stormed out of the room to find the only person on this ship that was brave enough to call him Traffy. He bashed into the kitchen finding Shachi and Penguin, "Good morning Captain, how are you todaFWHAHAHAHA" Laughed Shachi whipping a tear away from his eye. Law shot a glare at him instantly making him quiet.
"If you don't want your heads to be stuck on display on my bedroom wall you better tell me where ______ is" The duo gulped and without giving it a second thought they spoke "Last time we saw her she was in her room with Bepo" The raven haired man walked off without saying another word, leaving Penguin and Shachi to sigh in relief but then they remembered what ______ had said. Shachi and Penguin knew that an angry ______ could be even worst than Law. They had to think of something and it had to be fast. Law opened the door to ______'s room, hearing soft snores. He walked in to find that ______ and Bepo were sleeping, she was laid on top of him face buried in his white fur with her arms spread giving the bear a hug. They looked so peaceful but that didn't stop Law from interrupting their sleep, "Oi, ______-ya" he said dryly. She grumbled and fluttered her eyes open facing her Captain still hugging Bepo "Hey Law, you're looking good today" she said with a cute little giggle. Law was now very angry "This is unacceptable! I can't believe you're acting so innocent and calm"
"What ever do you mean" Said ______ as if she didn't know what he was talking about
"What ever do I mean?! You can't just take my pillow!"
______ sweatdropped "Is that why you're angry? Because I'm sleeping with Bepo? You can't stop me"
"Oh yes I can"
"But don't you have other things to worry about? Like maybe" she paused to chuckle lightly "your face?" Law thought of what she ment for a minute and then came to realisation.
"That's another reason why to be angry at you AND you have to take your medicine"
"Can't that wait?" Said ______ dragging Law onto the floor so he was leaning on Bepo while taking his hat, placing it on her head and playing with his hair. He huffed in annoyance and finally stopped struggling and sat still. Law's head was on Bepo's stomach, he sat with his legs crossed looking up to the sealing. ______ giggled again, twisting her fingers around his hair. "I'm letting you off this one time"
"Thanks Traffy!" She said giving him kiss "but do you mind telling me how you found me out so quickly?"
"You're the only one that calls me 'Traffy'" he said emphasizing on the special nickname.
"Oh right forgot... but how did you know I was in here?"
"Shachi and Penguin"
"Humm, I guess they didn't take me seriously when I said that they won't live to see tomorrow"
"You shouldn't threaten them" He said with a soft chuckle.
"You have no right to speak"
"Shut up and help me take this pen off my face"
"But you look good!" He squinted his eyes at the girl as she stood up in defeat, she grabbed a damp cloth and knelt on top of him each leg either side of him. When ______ finally got all the ink off she placed her head on his chest and her arms around his neck, Law grabbed her in his arms and stood up settling her down on the bed. He crouched down next to her and placed his lips on her forehead checking her temperature, "You still have a fever, so stay in bed. The effects of the medicine are gone but I'm forbidding you from walking around the sub for at least 24 hours"
"Aww, but why? We are leaving this island soon" Said ______ pouting
"I don't care, you're sick so you have to rest. You can have Bepo, Penguin and Shachi around but that's it"
"Alright" She said in defeat as he stood up straight
"I have to get some work done, I'll be back"
"Can't you do your captain stuff later"
"Nope, now get some rest" Said Law gently closing the door behind him. ______ jumped down on Bepo again as he was still sleeping and for a good thirty minutes she did nothing but stare at the pale sealing. She was going to fall asleep when Shachi and Penguin came into the room looking very excited, she shot a glare at them but they completely ignored it and just ran up to her.
"You two betrayed me!" She huffed but then Penguin covered her eyes blocking her vision, "Hey! What are you doing?" They just giggled like a pair of five year olds "Put your hands out" said Shachi. ______ extended her arms with her palms facing up as a box was placed on her hands. Penguin took his hands off her and went by Shachi's side. ______ looked at the box covered in yellow wrapping paper and a black ribbon, "Is this for me?" They nodded. "Why?"
"Well we usually have a party when there's a new crew member but Captain said that you're not aloud out of your room. Since we can't have a party in here we decided to make you a gift."

"You guys are great" She said, carefully unraveling the present. Inside was a very neatly folded piece of black clothing, ______ pulled it out to find that it was dress. It was short sleeved and slightly above knee length, at the bottom and the sleeves of the black dress there was the same pattern that Law had on his hat but printed in gold, it also had a small smiling yellow jolly roger of the Heart Pirates. The dress was simple and cute. "This shows that you're part of our crew!"
"It's so pretty! But I'll ruin it with my looks!"
"Dont be an idiot, they'll look perfect on you!" Said Shachi "Try it on!"
"

Ok... But I'm not changing with you two in here! Get out!"
"Jeez calm down woman we'll be leaving now"
They left quietly with a disappointing aura around Shachi. ______ took her clothes of as she spotted the door creaking open "Shachi, Penguin you're literally asking me to kill you" They shut it close without an other word. The girl put the dress on and looked at herself in the mirror, it fit her perfectly. It wasn't too tight at the top and it was loose at the bottom, just how she liked it.
"You can come in!" She shouted through the door
"Wow! You look amazingly gorgeous!" ______ blushed slightly at their comment.
"I wonder what Captain's reaction will be, I don't think he'll be able to resist himself with you looking so good" finished Penguin smirking.
"You really want me to kill you!" She yelled chasing them around with flushed cheeks.
"WE'RE SORRY" After some more time of more chasing they stopped.
"Look, ______, we brought cards with us to play a game!" Said Shachi excitedly
"I'm warning you now, I am the best player in the seas! No one has ever beaten me and no one will ever beat me!" Penguin shouted
"Oh yeah? We'll see about that"
~
~
~
That's it! Sorry for the slow update!! I'm wondering who's point of view you like it better, Reader? Or Narrator? Please comment and vote!
Also I've been working on some new stories which I'm hoping you'll take the time to read them, I'll be  posting them soon! Thanks for the 1.5k views and all the support! I'll update soon!