Chapter 21

Hey everyone, I hope you like this next chapter! But first, I must tell you all something. I didn't feel very comfortable writing this story anymore, but I knew I had to finish because I know how it feels to read up to the end, but not getting to finish it. So, I have a compromise. I am sorry to say, this will be the final chapter. I am sorry, it just didn't feel right to keep going.

__________________________________________

I peeked my head outside the door and as soon as I did, a hand was wrapped around my mouth and I was shoved back into the room. As soon as I heard the door shut, the hand released my mouth. I quickly looked over at Scarlett to make sure she was okay, but a big, buff, intimidating looking man had her in a chokehold. I gasped, not knowing what to do.

"Don't even think about attacking." The bigger man standing next to me laughed. "Or your little girl won't live very long."

I looked over at Scarlett worriedly, and she was looking back at me terrified. Her eyes were watery, she was about to cry. Her face was turning purple, and she couldn't breath.

"What do you want, I'll do anything. Just leave her out of this!" I screamed terrified.

The two men looked at each other, going over my proposal in their heads. Then suddenly, the man released Scarlett, and she collapsed to a heap on the floor, gasping frantically for air.

"Very well," The man agreed. "We will leave her alone, as long as you do what we say."

"Don't." Scarlett gasped, still trying to breath correctly.

That was all the conformation I needed.

"Deal."

The man that was holding Scarlett smiled happily, as I glared daggers at him. I mean, of course I knew I was getting myself in big trouble. I knew that I was probably just leaving myself as good as dead. But I would rather go through this terrible fate knowing Scarlett is safe, rather than her be stuck in the mix as well.

'Are you crazy!' Scarlett yelled in my head. 'They'll kill you Saph!'

'I know.' I sighed. 'But don't worry, I'll be fine. Just stay with Kayden, he'll keep you safe.'

I was suddenly yanked roughly on my arm, trying to tug me along. "Come on, let's get a move on."

"I can walk by myself." I grumbled angrily.

"And have you try and escape, not a chance." My captor laughed.

"I wouldn't do anything that would put Scar in danger." I growled.

"Fine," He spat, and pushed me forward. "Walk."

I didn't like the way he was treating me, and neither did the other sides of me. I pushed my wolf away no problem, and the mermaid was a sitch. But the vampire part of me was getting stronger, overwhelming. It took everything I had to keep myself sane. As soon as I was okay again, I started following him. I stood right next to his side as we walked down the main street. We passed the familiar airport and diner, and kept walking.

"Hey, Saph!" Yelled a happy voice from about a block away.

I turned my attention to the voice, and saw no other then Jasper running our way.

"Who's this?" My captor snarled.

"Him? Oh, he's just someone I met yesterday off the street. He's just a nobody." I replied shakily.