Don't Look Back (Sequel to The Alpha's Mate)

Hello! :) I was advised to wait a while before posting by someone anonymous, because apparently I'm supposed to make you wait before writing more?

Anyways here it is! the sequel! And yes, it starts off exactly where it ended. :)

Your welcome :D

____________________________________________

Chapter 1:

I ran and ran as fast as I could. As I ran doubts kept running through my mind.

'Where do I go?' 'Who do I go to?' 'I can't go to anyone. I know no one.' 'I can't trust anyone.'

More and more thoughts kept swimming through my head or brain or mind, whatever you want to say.

I ran for atleast three hours, and yet I still wasn't tired. Hmm... weird..

I had to get some food though. I didn't have any money, so I couldn't buy any food. I guess I would have to hunt. But what was I supposed to hunt?

'I am NOT eating a bird. Or a bunny. And I am most certainly NOT eating a squirrel.' I thought to myself.

Sighing a wolf sigh, I continued walking. The sky was still dark because it was early morning, my guess about five - six am.

I walked alone, in the woods, without knowing where i was going, for two more hours.

I shifted back to human form and remembered that werewolves don't shift back clothed.

I looked down, but sure enough, I was clothed. Weird..

"I can't believe I ran away!" I yelled to myself.

'Yeah away from OUR mate!' My wolf growled.

"I thought you were mad! At everything he's done to us!"

'Yes I was mad, and I still am! But like it or not, we can't live without him! We need him!' She howled.

"We do not need him." I growled.

'Well you can't live without him.' She stated snotily.

"Oh yeah." I threatened. "Watch me."

She howled and howled in agony because of my choice, but it was for the best.

I pushed her to the back of my mind, tho I could still feel and hear her pain filled howls, they wern't as strong.

I layed down on the ground, not caring about the creepy crawlers or the twigs stabbing me in the back, and fell into a deep, dark, sleep.

~~~

I woke up in the same spot I fell asleep.

'Thank goodness.' I thought happily.

I decided not to shift, and just walk in human form. I walked for what seemed like forever, until I spotted a farm. I ran the rest of the way to the farm and went up to the front door of the nearby house. I'm guessing this is their farm.

I was raised not to steal, yeah. But I do lie. So lets just hope I'm a good actor.

*Knock, knock, knock* A standard Three knock ofcourse.

I heard footsteps coming closer and I hitched my breathing and leaned against the door for support. As soon as the door opened I fell to the ground, breathing heavily. Thankfully, my hair was a mess and I had dirt and grass and twigs all over me.

"Oh dear!" The kind lady who opened the door yelled. "Rick! I need you! Now!" She yelled frantically.

My guess is this Rick Guy is her husband. She looks to be in her mid 30's. A Guy ran around the corner in a haste, who had dark brown curly hair and dark green eyes.

"What! What's wrong?"

I guess this must be Rick.

I felt bad for doing this to them, but if I didn't get some food soon I'd go insane.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't know I had been picked up off of the porch and carried onto a couch.

I groaned loudly and moved my head side to side. The woman sat down on the ground next to me, worry clear in her bright blue eyes.

"What's wrong hun? What hurts?" She asked concerned.

"S-so hu-hungry." I stuttered.

So I admit, I'm not the best actress. But hey, I was pretty good. I just hope I'm good enough.

_________________________

I know its not long at all, but it will get longer guys. :) I promise. PLEASE comment! Its ok if you don't vote :) I get it. I just would really like to know how I am doing. How everyone likes it.

Thank you :)

Have a marvelous day! And week!

~MermaidPearl~