Chapter 15

Hey Guys! I really wanted to type more, so here I am!!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Anyone ready for Halloween? I'm thinking about being miss. peacock. I love the mask!

____________________________________________

Chapter 15:

I am currently pacing around the hotel room, trying to figure out what the heck just happened, when Scarlett's voice breaks me out of my train-o-thought.

"What's wrong?" Asked Scarlett.

Ugh, forgot. No negative emotions. Besides mad, I can do that.

I quickly pushed those thoughts away, knowing I would get awnsers tonight, and filled my head with what I should do about Rick.

Why not take a chance, things couldn't get worse, right?

"Nothing, I'm just thinking." Then an idea clicked. "Hey! How would you like to hang out here all tomorrow!"

"All by myself!" She screamed happily.

I nodded.

"I would love to!" She yelled, running and plopping face down on the bed.

"Great!" Because I have to meet a friend, and I can't take you. I'm sorry."

"That's okay! I'll be fine here, so... what'll be the rules?"

I thought about that for a moment. What should the rules be?

"Okay. No calling room service, no screaming at the top of your lungs, don't have the TV too loud, don't break anything, and most importantly, do NOT let anyone in this room!"

"Not even Kayden?" She asked.

I sighed. "Not even Kayden. I will mind-link you ever so often to make sure your okay. When I get back we'll go to the beach, okay?"

Scarlett happily agreed to it all and layed down on her side of the bed. "Goodnight Saph." She mumbled sleepily.

But before I could reply, she was asleep. I chuckled and did a mental checklist of all the things I need to ask dad in my dream.

•Why I have more than one power for a species.

•What that little voice in my head was.

•Why-

I was cut off by that menacing voice once again, while my wolf whined quietly in fear.

'Do not tell anyone about me!' It hissed.

'And why not?' I asked snotilly.

'Because if you do, I will kill you from the inside out. You and your wolf.'

'Rude much? Fine, but first you have to tell me what you are.'

'Fine, I'm fair. I am almost like your wolf, except I'm a vampire. And you, are too.'

'Yeah right.' I scoffed.

And just then, I felt a searing pain in my bottom lip. "Ouch!" I whisper - yelled.

Blood was flowing from two holes on my lip, all the way down to my neck. I went onto the bathroom to wet a towel when I saw it.

My skin was an unhealthy pale and two fangs were in place of where my normal teeth should be. I staired wide-eyed at myself in the mirror.

I was a vampire.

I'm a monster.

'What did you do!' I yelled.

'Nothing, this is who you are. Sadly you don't need blood, but that's okay. As long as we are one, we will rule with an iron fist!'

'I will not.' I growled.

'Soon, soon. And don't tell anyone, if you want to survive.' She laughed menacingly, then retreated into the back of my mind.

I sighed, there was nothing I could do. I crawled back into bed and fell asleep, where I met with more than just my father.

(Dream)

"Ah, lovely to see you again Chris." My dad greeted. "And looking as beautiful as ever."

I looked at him confused and shocked. "You like it?"

"Ofcourse! You look just like you did when you were little, except your more grown up now." He chuckled.

I grabbed my hair and looked at it, it was brown. That means my eyes probably look normal too. I take that as a sign I'm supposed to keep quiet.

"You too dad. So, I have some more questions."

"Fire away!" He laughed.

"Okay, so, about the power things. What does it mean if I have more than one power for one species?"

He looked at me shocked. All wide eyes and a pale face. "Why do you ask?"

"Because dad, that's what happened. I have more then one power for each, I'm just not sure what all of them are..." I trailed off.

He took a cautious step forward and what he said left me speechless. "Chris, nothing like that has ever happened before. Never."

"You have to be joking dad." I laughed, stepping backwards.

He shook his head. "I'm being deadly serious, this is nothing to joke around about. Have you found out if you are any other species?" He asked.

I gulped.

Should I tell him?

____________________________________________________________________________________-

Haha, I haven't done one of those in forever! I stopped it so I could see what you all think..

Should she, or not?

What do you think will happen?

Leave comments below, or ideas, and I might just use them!

But remember, I love surprises. And I have plenty more to come.....

Mwahaha!

~MermaidPearl~

P.s. sorry it wasn't longer, I thought it was a good place for a cliffhanger! More coming soon!