*Little Rant*

*******DO NOT HAVE TO READ******

Okay so thus is my little rant that nobody had to read. Haha okay so here it goes.

I want to thank you all for reading and staying with me through everything. I know I don't say what goes on but I'm just having some problems with friends.

And guys.

I mean, he used to pick on me and stuff and would always call me crazy. I kinda hated it, but also kinda liked it.

Now he doesn't talk to me. he doesn't look at me. he doesn't do anything. Its like I'm invisible.

Then my friend goes and talks about me behind my back and tells people private things that were meant to be kept secret!

I dont know, I just feel so lonely.

I want to thank you guys because writing my stories, its like I can engross myself into a whole different world.

It makes me feel like, for a little while, my problems are gone. I can have my own little world.

Yes, there are many bad things going on in the story, as you all know, but its not the same. You know? They Arnt actual problems going on in life.

I can just get away, and express myself.

------

Well, that was about it. sorry guys, I just really needed to rant. I'm sorry.

And I am thankful for my life. My life could be so much worse then it actually is. I have a family who cares, and a God who loves me. Who gave his son for me, and for all of us.

I am loved, and that's all anyone really wants.

~MermaidPearl~