Chapter 14!

Hey guys!!! Can someone pretty please make me a cover for this? I'll make you a deal.

Whoever makes the best one, and I use it, the next chapter will be dedicated to you, and I will also follow you :)

Sound good?

I need two. One for The Alpha's Mate, and another for this story Don't Look Back.

Oh! and if I don't use yours, don't feel bad. I can't make one at all, so all of them'll be better than mine! Haha!

Well, you can read on now, sorry for the inconvenience!

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 14:

       "This place is huge!" Yelled Scarlett and I in unsion.

We had just walked into the biggest mall I have ever seen, considering I've only ever been to one mall.

"Scarlett, this is a mall. Wow, you really missed out on a lot, huh?"

"Yeah." She sighed. "That town was small. We didn't have cars, or malls, or anything really. Which doesn't make sense since we had a gas station."

"Wow," was all Kayden could say.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled, smacking my forehead in realization. "How could I have been so stupid! Kayden, you know Scarlett. I forgot to mention she was adopted."

"Oh, okay. I just figured you two were related, considering your eyes are almost exactly the same." He replied, bending down twards Scarlett. "So, how do you like Saphirre as a sister, I bet she's awesome."

I kept my face straight as he said that and waited for Scarlett to correct him. Oh, how that boy was wrong.

She laughed. "I like her a lot, except she's not my sister.

"I know, but she's your sister now tho." He explained, as if she was stupid.

"No, she's not my sister at all."

"Oh…… okay. So your just friends then?"

I giggled quietly as I watched this play out. He couldn't get any dumber, could he?

"Nope." Scar stated, waiting for him to finally get it.

Kayden's face turned into one of pure horror as he turned and faced me. "Your not... dating.. are you?"

My jaw dropped at this. Obviously I was wrong, he could get dumber. "No!" I screeched.

"She's my mom!" Scarlett laughed from behind Kayden.

I saw Kayden's eyes go wide, and his face stayed makes in horror, except I could see relief in his eyes as well. I just about busted a gut laughing at his facial expression.

"She's your mom!" He yelled in horror.

"Yup!" I yelled, popping the 'p'.

Kayden ran a hand through his messy black hair and shook his head. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed Scarlett's hand. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Remember Scar, were just looking."

She nodded, remembering we already got everything we needed from WalMart, which was where we went first. Then why, you ask, do we not have our bags? Its because we took them back to the hotel then walked to the mall. It was only about a ten minute walk.

"Lets go see the puppies!" She squealed excited, pointing to the puppy store infront of us.

"Okay!"