Chapter 8

Mmmm...where am I? I looked around the room and didn't recognize anything. I was laying in bed, blue walls surrounding me, and dark wood furniture. Wait...what the hell am I wearing?! I know for a fact that I fell asleep in my school uniform and THIS oversized tshirt is NOT my uniform. What the heck does this shirt say? Ugh!!! Where are my glasses?!?!! Oh...there on the nightstand. Hehehe. I put my glasses on and went over to the mirror.

'Whitefield Preporatory Academy VIKINGS'

And on the back it said, 'COACH'

I'm wearing Brett's shirt. It even smells like him. Wait a darn minute...how did I get into this?!?! I stomped out of the room and down the hall. Finally, someplace I recognize. The living room and the kitchen are just how I saw it yesterday and it still has the comforting homey feeling.

"Good morning sleepy head."

I turned around and saw Brett leaning over the counter, drinking his coffee. He was in a white tshirt and a blue plaid robe. And his hair was all messed up. I have to admit....he still looks sexy.

"We have to leave in about an hour. You know, for school. Your clothes are I'm the dryer? They should be ready before we leave. But in the meantime, do you want any breakfast?"

I stared at him blankly and shook my head. He was so calm and cool. Most people are grumpy in the morning...or so I thought...

"I'll make you some pancakes and coffee." he stated and winked at me.

"Ummm...no. Really, I don't eat breakfast."

"You don't eat any meal. But I can't really blame you for that. It's your parents fault. Anywho...I'll start making your breakfast. While I'm cooking, you can go take a shower if you want. Bathroom is the second door on the left.". He moved away from the counter and went over to the stove. Holy smokes...he's wearing his boxers. But that's besides the point.

"Ummm...Brett?"

"Yeah?"

"How'd I get into this shirt?"

He looked me up and down. "I put you in it.". He shrugged.

"I feel violated." I said sarcastically.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny. I wasn't gonna let you sleep in your uniform, seeing as its the only set of clothes of yours here."

"You could've woken me up, you know. I could've changed my clothes myself."

"I tried to, but you were out cold."

"....so you undressed me." I stated in disbelief.

He nodded. "Is that a problem?"

"Uhhhh...well like you said before. You're me teacher and you saw me..." I trailed off.

"But do YOU have a problem with it?"

"No."

"Ok then. It's not like it's ever going to happen again."

I stared at him for another moment. "I think I'll go take a shower."

"Second door on the left." he reminded me. I walked down the hall, second door on the left and went in. I did what I had to do and when I finished, I wrapped myself in a towel and threw on Brett's shirt again,seeing that I had no other clothes. I walked out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen where I found Brett dressed in a white button down shirt and black dress pants, but hit hair was still messy...but I loved it. It made him look sexier.

"Brett? Where did you say my uniform was again?"

"Dryer. I'll get them for you.". He walked out of the kitchen and down the hallway. A few seconds later he returned, handing me my uniform.