Holding on ( a ziam fanfic)

So before I start I just wanna say hey and thanks for reading this book, in literally truly madly deeply in love with zayn especially his eyes *faints*

So I though after about fifty hours if watching the one direction bromances in YouTube I found that Ziam was just too cute... especially the way they just slip an arm around each other it's actually quiet beautiful and makes me deeply jealous.

Hope you like the book tho and I'll try to update everyday... love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Liam.

"Vas happenin?" boomed a familiar voice as zayn crept behind me and startling me however I knew what he was planning so I held my belt buckle in one hand while singing into the microphone. Zayn chuckled at my actions and winked at me but I pretended to be offended by his banter, the way hhe pouted made me almost feel bad. Almost. As the music slowly faded away I watched as the thousands of screaming fans looking like tiny little stars with their flashing phones and cameras, they truly were special. " so let's read some of the tweets you guys have been sending in" Louis yelled into the microphonemaking the fans scream even louder if that was possible!

"how does it feel like to be the hottest boybnd ever?" Louis read out and then chuckled before turning to the rest of us with both of his eyebrows raised.

"so guys apart from zayn who actually thinks they're hot? " he asked while grinning and winking to zayn who was blushing slightly.

"Louis come on, I'm not that bad" zayn laughed while flicking Louis with his hat.

" personally I know I'm the hottest one here so let's move on to the next question" Harry grinned when several hundred of girls screamed while others booed,

Nial picked up his Mic which was looped around his neck like a tie and turned to the board where a new question wad being projected.