What am I going to do

Josh (POV)

Me and Tyler have 2 days before going back on tour and honestly, we don't want to. Our manger called me yesterday telling me that Evie is unable to come back on tour with us as a new apprentice is filling her place for the next leg. No one even told us that, that was a possibility and when I told Tyler, he was fuming. He called Mark and demanded that he got rid of the apprentice but Mark refused to and now I'm stuck in the situation of telling Evie. She's going through a really tough time right now and if I leave her, there's a chance that when I come back in 3 months, Evie isn't going to be then same. After the whole ordeal with her not taking her medication, I've been watching her like a hawk because I'm afraid that something bad is going to happen to her. Me and Tyler have been trying to think of ways round this and so far, everything has been blew out of the water as it will never work. Every time I tried to say to Mark, that Evie can share my bunk, he just won't listen.

Right now, I'm sitting in my living room trying to think of the easiest way to tell Evie she isn't able to come back on tour with us. But, so far, there isn't any. She's due to come round in 10 minutes and here I am with grey joggers on, messy hair and dull, lifeless eyes. This whole thing has been keeping me because I can't risk loosing my Evie-Bug. Just as my thought process was about to carry on, my doorbell ring signaling that Evie was here. I sluggishly pulled myself off the sofa and dragged my feet towards the door. I pulled it open
'Jishwa' her expression was happy, as were her words but as soon as she took in my whole image, her face fell and her eyes filled with worry.
'Josh, what's wrong' her hand reached up to my face where the stubble had began growing from lack of care. I dropped my head as I just couldn't bring myself to tell her.

She pulled me into the living room and sat me down on the sofa. I held her hands in mine and squeezed them tightly.
'Mark called me the other day...' my voice was shaky and quiet. Her eyes implied for me to carry on so I did
'He said you can't come back on tour with us until the third leg because he's hired an apprentice' with every word, I saw her face drop, she crumbled like porcelain and she turned as white as a sheep. Her grip loosened on me.
'N-no your lying, why are you lying' her words came out cracked as the tears slid down her face. Seeing her cry killed me, with ever tear that left her eyes, stabbed my heart.
'I wish I was lying baby' my words came out cracked as well and I couldn't bear to look at my sobbing girlfriend. I pulled her into my arms and I felt her shaky hands grip onto my skin as if I was going to disappear. I felt my chest become wet with her tears and here body was shaking with sobs. I pulled her tighter and rested my head on top of hers.

Her sobs became sniffles but I could tell she was holding them in.
'It's only 3 months, we can call and text everyday, face time, skype. All that jazz. It'll go quicker than you thing babe' my voice wasn't very reassuring and I knew she could tell that. I wish she could come I really do. But, there's nothing I can do about it.

########2 DAYS LATER#########
Evie (POV)

Today is the day I don't see Josh for 3 months. Honestly, I'm not ready at all. The pain has been growing immensely and I couldn't control it. I needed Josh to get through everyday life and now he isn't here, I won't survive the same. He doesn't want to leave, his hair is faded, his eye bags are a deep purple, his eyes are sunken, he hasn't showered in days so I'm hoping he'll at least let Tyler help him.
'Tyler, will you look after him please?' My question towards Tyler came out as more of a demand but Tyler nodded none the less. Josh shuffled up to me and placed his hands on my waist
'I'm going to miss you babe' I could see the tears building up in his eyes and honestly, I wish I could take away all his worry and pain.
'I'm going to miss you too baby' the tears are now falling freely but we're put on hold when Josh smashed his lips into mine hungrily. We didn't pull apart until we were both gasping for breath.
'I.love.you.Evie.' his words were desperate, as if his life depended on them'
'I.love.you.too.Josh' my words were just as desperate as his but the only difference was. My life does depends on them.

ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ

853 words