Should I or shouldn't I?

Evie (POV)
I was standing in my small kitchen when I heard my ringtone. I rushed to my phone and without looking at who was calling I answered
'Hello?' I questioned in a higher pitch.
'Evie, it's Josh' I heard him speak up, I signed, what does he want?
'Oh, hi, you okay' I asked
'Yeah, you?' He replied
'Uh, I suppose'I said back
'Ummm I was wondering... Ugh... Would you like to come out with me sometime? He said rather quietly. I thought for a few moments, weighing out the possibilities and there was defiantly more saying go but I don't know, I mean I barely know this guy, why should I?
'Yeah okay' I replied before it was too late to change my mind.
'That's good ummm... I'll pick you up at 7, wear something comfy and casual' and with that last sentence from him the line went dead. I knitted my eyebrows together and huffed in disapproval that I had to get ready to go out. I looked at the retro clock that hung on my wall, 5 it read. Plenty of time to get ready.

Running up the stairs is rather hard for a 5ft person as I didn't lift my legs up high enough but I got there in no time. Plugging my phone in on charge, I jumped in the shower. My small frame getting more and more tense nearing the time I had to meet Josh. I got out which has surprisingly hard as I wanted to stay in. I wrapped the towel around my body and went on a search for clothes. Opening my wardrobe and peering, I matched a pair of black skinny jeans and a tight belly top with the sun and moon on. Slipping them on to my now dry body and looking in the mirror, I was satisfied. I added little foundation, filled in my eyebrows and added some mascara and my face was ready. Now for my hair. I brushed it through and dried it. I pulled it into a messy bun and pulled a few strays out to make it look even more messy and I was done. I slipped on some Vans and looked in the mirror at my completed outfit. Pulling on a leather jacket, I looked in the mirror once again and decided to take a Snapchat. I did the peace sign with my hands and saved it. Right I now have 10 minutes to wait... Great. Ten minutes went by slowly, I was pacing my room. Tapping my foot, clawing my palms until I heard a light knock on my door. I slowly shuffled over to the door and there the cotton candy floss stood in front of me looking amazing. I smiled.
'Are you ready?' He asked in his husky voice, I nodded and he held his hand out to me. I slipped my hand into his and he tightened his grip lightly pulling me. I pulled the door closed and we were getting into his truck with a flat bed on the back. He opened the door for me and then closed it after making sure I was safely in. He got in the other side and started the car. He gripped the steering wheel and we were off.
'Where are we going?' I squeaked out, he smirked
'Secret, close your eyes' I did as I was told and closed them.

The car came to a halt and I heard the door open he picked me up bridal style
'Keep your eyes closed' he quietly said. I smiled and blushed. We must have been walking for a good 5 minutes until he said I could open my eyes.
I opened them slowly and was met with a blanket laid out on the floor, candle and lanterns surrounding it and a picnic basket in the middle. I smiled so hard that he smiled down at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly
'Thank you' I breathed out
'Anything for you' he replied quietly, hoping I wouldn't hear. I did. He put me down softly. He was sitting cross-legged on the flor looking up at me with expecting eyes. I sat down opposite him and looked into his brown eyes. His eyes grew and he reached over and grabbed the basket, setting it down in front of me
'There's ummmm... Taco Bell in there' he said scratching the back of his head
' I love Taco Bell' I replied smiling.
ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ
(AN) Super short chapter but will continue into another chapter

763 words