Chapter 4

I watch as Harry's eye's squeeze shut seeing red overcome his cheeks and his wide smile showing off his white shining straight teeth, I take in his appearance slowly looking down towards his pink plumped lips and the tan skin covering his body that's perfectly clear. I look down at his long slim fingers and see a bit of a tattoo showing from his arm making me eager to see the rest of it.

"You have tattoos?" I ask as he stops laughing from the jokes that he said himself. He looks down where my eyes have been scanning and pulls up his sleeve to reveal many black ink tattoos.

I wonder why he got so many tattoos?

"Yes actually. Please don't ask how many, I lost count." He said making me chuckle. I instantly admire the big ship on his arm, I wonder how long it took him to do that and Why would he have a ship permanently on his arm.

"Do you have any tattoos?" He says making me focus back on him as his words come out of his mouth slow, I notice that how he speaks is very slow but also very calm.

I shake my head almost frowning, I'm only seventeen maybe next year I could possibly get one. I kinda feel left out when someone mentions if I have a tattoo.

"So you're seventeen?" He says smirking making me nod my head. He must be older then me considering the numerous of tattoos he has all over his arm.

"That's cute." He says as I playfully roll my eyes. First beautiful and now cute? This guy sure has a full list of compliments to give to a girl.

"How old are you?" I say with a small voice making me feel uncomfortable, That sound so desperate. I look back down fiddling with my fingers instead of focusing on his lips the whole time.

"Twenty-five, Surprising, Huh?" He says as I nearly choke on my coffee, He's seven years older then me and I'm acting like he's the same age as me. At least I made a friend here in London.

"You came from New York, Am I right?" He states making me scrunch up my face in confusion, How'd he know I came from New York City? Maybe it was just a lucky guess?

I nod my head letting a grin appear on his tan face like the first time I saw him, It wasn't a grin when you meet someone it was mostly a creepy grin, it made me uncomfortable.

I look down at my phone now seeing it's nearly 4pm. I gasp as I slip my phone back in my pocket and slowly get up making his gaze follow my movement.

"Sorry but I gotta get going. It was nice meeting you, Harry!" I say giving him a slight smile and wave. I see his eyes darken as he grins at me and takes my hand into his bringing it down to his pink plump lips and giving my knuckles a light kiss making me blush.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Darling. I'll be seeing you soon" He says smiling and letting go of my wrist as I wave one last time making my way out of the coffee shop and into my car.

What does he possibly mean about seeing him again? Their's a lot of people in London and Im pretty sure their is a -1% chance I'll be seeing him again. He's a very interesting guy that's for sure but also mysterious and unknown. He could be a serial killer or a rapist and I was just giving out all my information to him.

I take one last look at the shop to see Harry's eye's already on my car and grinning at me. I nearly jump out of my seat and immediately turn on the engine.

Was he seriously watching me this whole time?

Maybe I shouldn't jump to conclusions he probably just noticed me.

I drive away from the coffee shop and speed my way down the street on the route to home.

I look at my rear view mirror to see a black SUV that has been following me now the past 10 minutes. I circle around for a little and see it still following me, I stop beside the curb and see the black SUV pull beside me. I look at the window closely and it finally rolls down making me gasp.

"Oh, I thought you'd never stop for me." I hear Harry's deep voice say as his sunglasses were pushed up along with his greasy curly brown locks, I just noticed how long his hair is.

"Why are you following me?" I tilt my head confused and extremely uncomfortable on why an older man is following me around town, I honestly have nothing interesting in my life to be presented.

I sit there waiting for the words to escape his mouth and once it did I instantly regret stopping for him, I should've kept driving around multiple times until he finally gets lost.