Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up and got ready and Ashton drove me to school again. When we pulled into the parking lot, Ashton parked in the same spot as yesterday. The car next to his was a mustang and a guy was sitting on the front of the car with a very slutty looking girl.

We got out of the car and Ashton surprisingly went up to the guy next to us and started talking to him like they're friends.

"Cal! You're back!" Ashton walked up to the car.

"Ash!" the other guy jumped off the car and did some weird handshake-bro shake thing with Ashton.

"Woah, who is this?" he asked, seeing me behind Ashton.

Ashton grabs my hand and pulls me forward, "This is Livia."

"Hello Livia," I don't know if he meant to sound creepy but he did, "I'm Calum."
"Nice to meet you."

The bell rang and we started walking to the building.

Ashton stopped halfway to the class and went into the bathroom, so I continued walking alone. Just before I was about to get to the classroom, I saw Calum pushing some kid up against the lockers. I couldn't see who it was because there was a group of people gathered around him laughing.
I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

In fourth period I sat in my spot in the back of the room and noticed a new kid with spikey bleached white hair walk into the classroom.

"Michael, you're back," the teacher noticed him too. "We changed seats and you sit in the back corner next to the new girl. Her name is Livia, okay?"

"Thanks," he turned and started walking to our shared table. He set his backpack down on the table and sat down. "Hi, I'm Michael."

"I'm Livia," I smiled at him, "nice to meet you." Ugh why am I so awkward. I got my notebook out of my backpack and started to pick at the metal spirals.

"So you're new here?" Michael tried to start conversation again.

I nodded.

"When did you start?"

"Two days ago on Monday." Wow I can't believe that was only two days ago.

"Cool. Where did you move from?" he actually seemed genuinely interested in my life.

"Malibu, in California," I said right as the ball rang.

"Wow. Well it's nice to meet you too, Livia," Michael whispered because class already started.

The teacher began teaching, but was interrupted when the door slammed closed and I looked up to see Ashton and Calum walking in together.

"Calum, Ashton, do you really have to be late everyday?" the teacher scolded.

"Sorry Mr. Duran," Calum fake apologized.

"Cal, you're new seat is right here in front, next to my desk," the teacher patted the desk right in front of him. Calum groaned and sat down.

Ashton walked to his desk two rows in front of me and sat down. He turned around and winked at me, which made me laugh a little.

"Did Ashton just wink at you?" Michael sounded disgusted.

I nodded my head.

"He can't even just leave the new girl alone..." he scoffed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I snapped.

"Nothing... It's just, Ashton's a player. Every girl in school wants him and he knows it. He tricks girls with his sweet smile, then dumps them like he never even knew them. He's just not a good guy and my suggestion is to stay away."

"Oh," was all I could say. I didn't pay attention at all to the lesson. I couldn't stop thinking about what people had said about Ashton.

Trust me, you don't want to get yourself involved with Ashton. He's trouble...

Another girl already, Ash?

He tricks girls with his sweet smile, then
dumps them like he never even knew them...

________________________________

A/N

Okay so here's the next chapter I hope you like it.
I'm going to try to update more! I promise!

I'll post the next chapter when there are:
10 votes
5 comments

So don't forget to vote and comment. And I would absolutely love it if you followed me or read any of my other stories!!!

Until next time...