Im no longer near you

Harry pov

Sammmmmm ! I screamed she turned around and look at me! I knew she Was sorry I could see it in her eyes! I can't let her go!

Sam wait! Please don't go! I told her!

She took another step up on the train! I guess this is it Sam is leaving! She looked at me and tears came out of her big beautiful brown eyes! I knew she didn't want to leave!

But she went on that train!

...........

Sam pov

Harry! Why would he do that! I kissed another guy, he should be mad at me, he should slap me! But it's Harry!the guys in love with!

I'm sorry I told him!

I went on the train!

A lady came and said!

Is your name Samantha!

Me: yeah how did u know that!

Lady: I'm a friend of your moms! She told me that your gonna be on the train!

Me: o ok!

Lady: Sam I know what happened.I'm also Omar's mother!!

Wait what she's his mom! I can't believe mom didn't tell me she know Omar's mom wow! Can this day get any worse?

Me: so you know!

Lady: yes I know and i know Harrys was out there because I he still fancies you!

Me: Harry ( I love him)

Lady: it's up to you! Do you want to go or go back to your house!

Then the train left the station

..........

Harry pov

Sam left! She really left! Well I guess that was the last time I'll see her, I didn't get to tell her goodbye!

Jordy: she's gone. My best friend is gone!

Lou gave her a hug as she began to tear up!

Me: guys I'm still in love with her!

Everybody looked at me they wanted to smile but I knew they couldn't.

I was mad at her and I hated what she did but I didn't hate her, in fact I loved her!

Lou: I'm sorry mate! Let go back!

Stephanie: I'm gonna really miss her! I wish she didn't leave!

Me: jordy im sorry I'm the reason your best friend left is because of me!

Jordy: it's ok at least she's doing it cause she wanted too, and no forced he. But I'll always miss her!

We were in the parking lot outside looking for me car!

Lou do you remember where we parked! I ask!

WTF I screamed!

Jordy: Harry take it easy!

Lou: wait I remember we parked in the back parking lot!

Ok then let's go! I said!

I was angry of myself in stead of watching her leave I should have personality took her off the train!

We left and found the car and went back to Jordy's home!

•••••

Sam pov