I'm taken by you :)

It's the day when the boys were coming home!

Me: I can't wait! I missed Harry so much and the others!

Stephanie: I just want Liam so bad .

Jordy: I guess all of us are gonna end up in bed my with our man tonight.

We all started to giggle. For the boys coming we were gonna surprise them with a pool party!

We filled my backyard pool with water, we had put balloons and had made a huge snack table ready.

Me: we probably should make more food just incase Niall get to the snack table first.

Jordy giggled

We all went inside and wore our bathing suits.

Then we heard honking outside! The boys were here!!!

I walked my way downstairs thanking god that I had my cast off before they came home. Then we went outside!

I saw Harry standing there. I ran up to him gave him a huge and then and a kiss.

Harry: Sam hey baby I missed u I see u got your cast off!

He picked me up

Me: Harry I missed u so much the gave him another kiss!

All the others were greeting each-other. There was a new girl with Zayn. I guess she's his new girlfriend. She look really familiar.

She turned around and said Sam? Omg hii how are u?

It was moreena. She use to go to my high-school, we were really good friends then she moved away and we lost contact.

Me: Moreena hey how are? Long time to see !

We gave each-other hugs! I notice Zayn smiling at us!

I went up to him.

Zayn hey vas happening- I said and gave him a hug.

Zayn: I'm good. Hey u know Moreena.

Me: ya we're old friends. Thanks for bringing her here!

Zayn: no problem!

Me: ok guys go change and let this party start.

Stephanie and Jordy started to talk to Moreena and went inside with her to give her a bathing-suit.

I went up to Harry, and started to kiss him gently. He was kissing back so passionately.

Harry: you just wait till we go to bed now!

He kisses me again!

Me: I can't wait!

All the boys wore the swimming shorts. Then all of us went to the pool area. Beach balls were flying and music was playing. Everybody was here! We were like a family now.

After a couple for hours of water fights singing and Niall eating, the boys went to go get some rest at Jordys house.

While Jordy Moreena Stephanie and me stayed at my place cleaning up .

Jordy: so girlz did u have fun?

Moreena: it was really fun! I really liked it!

Stephanie: a party that should go down in history!

Me: a couples party ! But I kinda left that Niall is feeling left out we should get him a girlfriend!

We all giggled! After we were done. We went inside and changed into our pjs.Then started to chat.