Tell me a lie!

Harry walked in and sat on the bed and made me sit in his lap!

Harry! Then I got off his lap and sat on my desk.

Harry stood up and came and took me off the desk and held me in his arms!!

Sam what's wrong you haven't been yourself since yesterday night whats wrong? He said then kiss me on the neck.

Im just not feeling well it's ok don't worry. I don't want to ruin your breakfast go eat! I told him and then I laid my head against his chest.

Harry looks down at me and said in a worried voice: Sam did I do anything wrong cause you know that I would never leave when u need me!!

I looked him in the eyes and replied to him: Harry its definitely something you didn't do. Babe I just need a-little time alone!!

I kissed him!

Harry laughs then says I know what it is your on your period!

Hehehe no Harry im not if I was I would be in bed asleep. I told him! Then we started kissing!

Then my bed room door open and it was her!!

Amm moreena what do you want? I told her in an anger yet kinda gentle voice!

Moreena: don't worry nothing from you! I want Harry!!

Me: what??

Moreena looks at Harry and smiles: no I didn't mean never mind I meant I want to show something to Harry!

Amm were kinda are in the middle of something! I told her. Then I ignored her and started to kiss Harry again. I could feel him kissing back harder and I was hoping he would ask for sex infront of that devil!

But as soon as Harry was about to speak. Moreena spoke out o come on guys! She took Harry by the hand and she pulled him downstairs.

I yelled WHAT THE FU**

I smacked that door so hard the picture of Harry and I that was on the walls fell and and the glass broke into million!!

I changed my clothes fixed my hair despite all the glass on the floor!

I went down stair but Harry and moreena were no where to be seen! Everybody was look at me!

Liam: Sam u know you have a cut on your check!!

Jordy ran up to me what happened she wiped the blood that I didnt even notice off my face!!

Its nothing don't worry about it the blow the door shut and the picture fell down and broke!

Amm guys do u know where Harry is?

Zayn replied: ya him and moreena are outside. Moreena wanted to show him the new rims in had put on my car.

Poor Zayn he didn't know anything about his devil girlfriend!

O cool congrates I said trying to keep my angry from bursting! Then Harry walked in.

Zayn cool rims that look really cool he said amazed.

Then moreena come in with a magazine in her hand!

Guys! When were these taken! Haha these people now a days know how to photo-shop!

I took the magazine away then said: some people can but these are real photos these were from the our trip beautiful trip to the park!

So u do that in public kiss and sit on top of each other! Sam your so desperate for attention - moreena said!

Jordy and Stephanie took the magazine: omg they both said